How Can You Stand Me

{Hey guys sorry the last chapter was so short. I have been pretty busy lately. This chapter will make up for it tho. I promise!!! ~~Em~~}

"How can you even stand being around me knowing that i'm the daughter of the people who killed your wife?" I pushed out in one breath. I closed my eyes after I said it being afraid of his response.

"Your parents didn't kill her. It was a car accident. Nothing could have stopped it from happening." He said

This reminded me of how sad I truly was about my parents demise. I would never here my mom sing to me again. I would never get to have reading races with my dad to see who could finish first. I would never argue with my mom about whether we should have mac n' cheese of potatoes for dinner. All of it will never happen again. Its all gone. I started sobbing tears heating up my already salty, stale face. I opened my eyes and carlisle had his hand on my shoulder.

"We're here," He said with a deep look in his eyes

I got out of the car trying to wipe my face but tears just kept falling. We stopped in front of this large rectangular entrance.

"Hey," Carlisle said looking me straight in the eye. He took my arm and turned me so I was looking at him. "You need to tell me whats going on. I can't stand seeing you like this."

"Its j-just, I'm all alone now. My parents are gone. My friends, well, I don't really have any. Everything I have ever loved is gone. I have nowhere to be because I hate being alone. The best thing I can think of right now is being dead."

"STOP!!" Carlisle yelled "You can't say that. You can never say that. Your not alone, you have me. Your parents will always live on in your heart until it stops beating, and maybe even then. You have Alice and Emmet and jasper as friends. You have so much to love. That including your life. Don't let me ever hear those words come out of your mouth ever again."

I looked down at myself. Thinking of how much I wanted to trust him. But at this same time how much I disagreed with what he was saying.

"Come here. I want to show you something."

He pulled me into the big entrance. As we walked the silence rang through my ears loud enough that it almost hurt. The hall we were walking through was a spiral in a downwards slant. Every couple of feet there was a rectangle hole in the wall so you could see the inside of the spiral. We got all the way to the bottom and out into the center. It was so beautiful. There was vines and lush covering the stone walls and it looked like it could go up forever.

"Louise, Vampires have a lot of ways that are different from humans. We have this technique that we have called finding your true mate. When you meet someone who is the only person you can think about and the only person you could ever see yourself loving. Before the accident I thought Esme was my mate but it turns out she isn't. I recently found out, well, you're my mate." Carlisle said looking afraid.

"I had a feeling. I knew something was up. I have been feeling a really strong pull to you. I love you carlisle." I said. Carlisle got down on one knee.

"Louise Kayda Elizabeth, will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

I started crying and sat down on his knee.

"Of course, I love you." I flung my arms around him and kissed him passionately. I felt the pull more than ever at this very moment. Carlisle pulled away and I moaned in dissatisfaction.

"I want you to come live with us. So you never have to be alone again." He said.

We went back to our kiss. The return of his lips made me smile into the kiss.