Two

While the Umbrella Academy siblings were catching their breath after getting their asses kicked by the Sparrows, Kayla couldn't help but look at the park in awe. No matter how tired she is, she never got to experience being outside to see the beauty of things.

"Just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute," Luther groaned.

"That didn't go well," Diego pointed out. Kayla's mouth dropped open in pure amazement when she leaned over the ledge to get a better view of the pond. She just saw water and stuck her hand side. She scooped a handful and was about to drink it until Diego swatted her hand away. "No, no, don't drink that."

"What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"Unless you want to get a bunch of ridicule diseases, I suggest you don't drink dirty pond water," Five informed her.

Klaus began cracking his joints. "Oh, I'm cracking."

Kayla made her way over. "Lay on your stomach, Mr. Klaus."

Klaus didn't want to argue, he did what the girl said. He laid on his stomach. Kayla climbed onto the table so he was between her legs. She reached down and grabbed his arms before setting her foot on his back.

"Kalya, what are you -" Allison began.

"Ow!" Klaus shouted as the girl put pressure on his back with her foot as she pulled his arms. A bunch of cracks could be heard before Klaus let out a huge breath of relief.

"Nevermind." Allison looked at Luther. "You alright?"

"I don't know yet," he said. "I've just never had my ass handed to me like that before. It's like..." Luther held his hands up as he mimics his ass being served to him. "Here you go. It's your ass."

"Ok, I think Luther is concussed."

Klaus held up three fingers. "Luther, how many fingers? Wait..." He motioned for Kayla to unravel her tail, which she did. "How many tails do you see?"

Luther gasped. "Oh my God. Vanya."

Allison motioned to her sister in question. "Oh. Thank, God, you're alive," Vanya breathed.

Kayla's eyes widened. "I forgot about Miss Vanya."

"No, no, it's ok," Vanya reassured her.

"Are you ok?"

"Apparently, so is Ben," Klaus said. He began to tease Kayla. "He and our dearest blueberry were doing a lovers tango."

"Lovers tango?" the girl repeated. "I don't know what that is but I do know your brother is a complete dickhead."

Diego added, "They're all dickheads."

"Dickheads who can fight," Luther pointed out.

"Ok, next person to say dickhead is getting a punch to the throat," Five threatened.

The siblings all looked at each other before they went around one by one saying, "Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

"Dickhead."

Diego turned his attention to Klaus and asked, "Hey, did Dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?"

Klaus laughed, "He sure did! You ready? Dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted an entirely different group of children just so that he didn't have to raise us."

"That's just peak Dad, huh?"

"Isn't it?" Luther said.

Kayla furrowed her brows. "So that's just it? He didn't want you guys anymore?"