Nine

"Okay that's it, we head to the airport tomorrow night after we close the shop, I can't fuckin wait just to get the fuck way from here," I said to Jayla while I ran my fingers through my hair.

Kane wasn't about to drive me crazy over his ass. Before I let him do that I'll move right on past his ass. He had me fucked up if he thought he was gon do whatever the fuck he wanted while he was with me, regardless of if I'm fuckin or not.

I sat here questioning myself to Jayla. All this shit. I don't even know this man, yet I can let the thought of him fucking another bitch put me all up in my feelings. I just honestly needed to take a step back and do me. That's exactly what I intended to do.

Me and Kane moved too fast. I started feeling him so fast off his demenor, and I felt like that was my first mistake. I didn't make him date me. I didn't make him learn the little things. I didn't make him learn my expectations, so apart of this is on me.

I knew better.

I'd never let the average man in the street step to me and come at me the way I allowed Kane. The average man would have to do the most to be in the position that I put Kane in.

"This trip bout us , fuck Bran fuck Kane. This weekend is about us" Jayla said standing up from my couch and heading towards the door.

"And that's for damn sure.  I 'm about to get these bags packed  and hopefully have a peaceful rest of my night." I said watching her exit my  apartment and head down the hall.

"Wishful thinking" she giggled  as she continued to walk away and exit my field of view.

I closed and locked my door and headed to my closet to begin packing my belongings. This trip to Miami was more than needed.

After packing my things, I plugged my phone up and got ready for bed. I laid there flipping through the channels until I eventually fell asleep.

After sleeping for about an hour or so how was awoken by the sound of what sounded to be keys jiggling in my front door. I figured that it was Brandon just coming to stay the night because Jay wouldn't let him in. He was always able to get a spare key to my apartment whenever he wanted even if I changed the locks a million times. I kept my eyes closed as I listened to the footsteps pace throughout my apartment as the footsteps made their way closer to my bedroom i just figured that it was Brandon coming to check to see if i was there sleeping.

I quickly realized that it was not Brandon when the bedroom door opened and the scent that Kane wore drifted into the room like a cloud of smoke. My mouth watered instantly as the scent began to drift through room. I kept my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep as he made his way into the room. With every step he made I could feel him getting closer to where I was laying in the bed.

Once he made it to the foot of the bed directly in front of my body he stood there. I could feel him watching over me. I internally became self-conscious, but I still kept my eyes closed. It now sounded as if he was shuffling around the room or moving something.

I could hear his footsteps walking closer to the bed. Once he made it to the bed he lifted the blanket that was covering me slightly, exposing my bare feet. The chill of the air in the room made my nipples harden instantly. His rough hands rubbed across the top of my feet and down to my toes.

His touch sent sparks of electricity through my body. He pulled my left leg in the air until what felt like the tip of my toes were touching his lips. He took each one of my toes in his mouth one by one swirling his tongue around them as he sucked them with his cotton soft lips. Each time involuntary moans escaped my lips.

After sucking my toes, he began kissing his way up my legs and eventually my thighs. Once he made it to the hem of panties that I was wearing my eyes shot open and looked down at him. His eyes were staring directly into mine.