Ten

Once our flight landed in Miami we were on go. Jay and I had been drinking since the flight landed. We were just laying around enjoying ourselves after unpacking. I was carefree and living my best life. I didn't have a care in the world besides Kane facetiming me what felt like every hour. He was not willing to let me be great.

I was scrolling through Facebook and Instagram while acknowledging the likes and comments on the recent pictures that I had posted in my bathing suit and cover up. While I was responding to a comment I heard Jay's phone ring indicating that she had a facetime call coming in. It was probably Brandon's ass. As much as he was in the streets, he was sure to keep tabs on her ass while she was gone.

"I see you took a trip to my city baby. Link with me let me show you around." A notification flashed at the top of my screen indicting that I had a DM from what appeared to be Cortez. I smirked. I decided that I would entertain him while he was here . I would atleast let him show us where the good clubs were tonight because we wanted to go out. I wrote back and forward with him while Jay conversed with Brandon. He sounded like he was by himself which I was thankful for. I didn't need to give Kane any reason to blow me up. Cortez said that we could meet him at a club named Bankz tonight and that it was supposed to be lit .

"Cortez invited us out to some club named Bankz tonight , he said its supposed to be lit plus he got a section. He said drinks on him and his niggas all night" I said to Jay while my head was still in my phone responding to Cortez.

"BitchShutTheFuckUp" She mumbled quickly to me making me realize that I had spoken a little bit too loud. My eyes grew in size hoping that Bran hadn't heard what I had just said. There was silence on the other end of Jay's phone before he continued speaking to her about something else as if he didn't hear me.

Jay and I went on about our day. We shopped, ate, and stopped by a few different places before we headed back to where we were staying so that we could get ready to go out.

I had picked up a few things while we were out. including some lingerie. I had made up my mind on having sex. I wanted it to be with Kane. I wanted to experience every part of him, and I wanted him to have every part of me. I also want to be soft with him like we had discussed. I was taking that first step in buying the lingerie and trying to be sexy for him. Jay swore she was going to give me lessons on how to be a sexy bad bitch, once we got back home.

A part of me felt like a schoolgirl knowing that Kane was ready to get serious about us. The man just did something to me. To my spirit. To my soul. I was so ready to have somebody that was mine. Somebody that was for me. Somebody that met all my needs and catered to my every need. I was ready to experience unconditional love.

My phone began ringing interrupting my thoughts. I noticed it was a facetime from Kane. I stopped doing my make up to press end on the call. I did not want him to see my doing my make up. That would warrant questions as to where exactly I planned on going. Before I could start back doing my makeup, Kane was calling again this time over the phone instead of facetime.

I smacked my lips before answering the call and placing it on speaker phone. His voice traveled through the speaker before I could even say hello.

"Raine baby, stop playin' with me . you know you answer when I call." I rolled my eyes. He was so damn dramatic. I watched as his call turned into a facetime call on my screen. "Answer the facetime Raine ," He spoke once more sounding frustrated .

I blew a breath out and answered the facetime. I propped the phone up so that he could see me and I could continue doing my makeup. I watched as he propped the phone up on in front of him on the steering wheel. He began to raise his eye brow as he watched me do my makeup and the road at the same time.