Eleven

We rode in silence as we left the club. Jay left with Bran and Kane didn't let me out of his grip until we made it to the car. The only sound in the car was the tires of the Audi slapping the pavement as he drove.

After snatching me up shit nothing else was left to say. I had a feeling that wasn't the end of it. I knew Kane would take shit to far. I'm confused because his ass is supposed to be in New York not in Miami. Here he was sneaking up on me. Apart of me felt like he wanted to catch me doing something. That's what pissed me off the most.

I noticed that we were headed in a direction completely different from the hotel that I was staying at. Hell no. This nigga had me fucked up.

"Take me to my hotel Kane," I said to him looking straight ahead with my arms across my chest. I could feel him looking over at me as he drove. He revved the engine and sped up in the car when I didn't acknowledge his stare.

"Raine don't fuck with me right now" He growled lowly causing me to slowly unfold my arms. I knew he had a reason to be mad. Apart of me knew entertaining the thought of Cortez was wrong, but shit I was having fun. I was enjoying myself, period.

The mug on his face made my cheeks heat up. I was getting hot. Him snatching me up had brought me alert, but I was still somewhat drunk and feeling it, but at this point I decided that I'd let him have this. I wasn't going to fuck with him. I was just going to sit back and ride.

After another fifteen minutes we pulled up to the hotel that I assumed he was staying at. We exited the car and walked all the way to his hotel room without a word amongst one another. Once we made it inside his room he walked to the back where his room was to undress himself. I walked straight over to the mini bar and poured myself a drink. I was going to need one for this bullshit. He walked back to the front with only his black pants and socks on. He looked at me with a raised eye brow before walking over to the mini bar and grabbing the Hennessey that was there pouring himself a drink. He stood with his back to the mini bar and he looked at me before taking a sip from his drink .

"So you tell me baby, what the fuck in your smart ass mind made you think what the fuck you was doing okay ?" he sipped from his cup again. "Then with this Nigga Cortez ? What the fuck I tell you Raine this nigga blood on your hands. I told your little ass to stay the fuck away from the nigga. But you out here grinding your ass all over the nigga ?" what the fuck was that Raine?" He questioned as he downed the rest of his drink and began to pour himself another one . I sat there in silence drinking from my cup. He was pissed. I honestly didn't have shit to say. We were dancing nothing more nothing less.

"You can talk at any time Raine," He spoke staring at me. He wanted answers. He wanted a response.

"It wasn't what it looked like Kane. We were just dancing. I was just enjoying myself." I said to him softly. My eyes were full of lust at this point, but he wasn't budging. He still held his hard exterior.

"enjoying yourself don't include grinding your ass on some nigga , a nigga tryna' buy from me at that. I told you Raine. You stamped. Repeating myself is not something I'm gon' continue to do." His eye remained trained on me as he sat the glass down and made his way over to me. "a nigga gon let you slide this time because I know you said this trip was about you and shit, but I meant what I said though Raine. I see now that nigga cortez will be a problem so I'll handle him. But I need you to slow down baby and check yourself , because once you lose me, I'm gone." He spoke looking me directly in my eyes. I heard what he said. I had also tuned him out at the thought of his perfect lips lapping around my clit. I understood , and I was following his lead. At this moment though, I wanted nothing more that his body colliding with mine.

"all that" I mumbled as I moved closer to him and crashed my lips into his. I grabbed his head and climbed onto his lap slowly not breaking the kiss. His hand were now placed on my ass which was visible due to my dress rising. He massaged my ass as I continued kissing him. I had now dipped my tongue into his mouth and was sucking on his. He stood from the couch with me still in his arms and we traveled to the area of the room that held his bed. I dropped my self from his grip and stared at him. He had a questioning look on his face, but he was going with it. I pulled the dress off of my body. Revealing my perky C cup titties and lace black thong that I was wearing. The cool air in the room made my chocolate nipples become erect. I could see his growing bulge inside of his pants.

The liquor had officially taken over me because my mouth began to water and what I did next, shocked even me. As I stood infront of him, I dropped to my knees and began unbuckling his belt along with his pants .

"what the fuck you doing Ra....mmm" He moaned out not finishing his sentence after I had wrapped full lips wrapped around the tip of his dick. I slowly sucked and slurped on the tip before taking him to the back of my through so that I could use my tongue to lick his balls while I toyed with his dick in my throat. Watching porn had done wonders for me over the years. I was able to perform like I was experienced, and I wasn't. I began moaning while his dick was still in the back of my throat. A mixture of slob and precum was foaming out of the sides of my mouth and Kane saw it I could tell by the way that lust radiated from his eyes when I looked up at him.

I felt his dick twitch in the back on my throat indicating that he was close to sending his kids directly down my throat . I began to moan causing him to groan loudly and snatch me up from his lower half . when my eyes met his he grabbed a hand full of my hair and forced my mouth onto his. He began to kiss me sucking on my tongue and lips. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed . we continued kissing as he laid me back. Once his mouth left mine it began to travel below my waist. I felt his cool breath blow on my clit, causing my body to tense up. Just as he was about to lap my juices up with his tongue, I pulled his head up and attempted to pull his face toward mine.

"The fuck you doing baby ? I'm about to eat your little ass up ." he said huskily with his eyebrow furrowed together. I blushed at his words.

"Baby I want you , I want all of you. I want you to fill me up." I spoke softly pulling his face toward mine as I laid back on the bed. His body followed and he was now at my entrance positioned between my legs.

"Fuck me Kane," I said lightly in his ear. In that moment he grabbed his dick and began massaging my clit with the head. I arched my back further as he continued and the feeling intensified. I was so caught up in the moment I was moaning and squirming and groaning I hadn't even realized that he had been watching me from his position with the most sinister sexy smirk on his face. As if he was enjoying seeing me this way. My mouth was now agape and I was staring into his eyes and he was staring into mine. In this moment nothing else in the world mattered. There was nobody on this earth but the two of us. In this moment I knew I'd be locked in with this man forever. We were one in this moment.

"Cum for me baby," He mumbled lowly. In an instant my body reacted and I began shaking and convulsing as if electricity had shot through my body. A stream of curse words left my mouth as I continued to ride out the orgasm. Just as I had yelled out "Fuck" , Kane took his dick and plunged it in side of me. I gasped . For a moment it was like he had knocked the breath out of me and I had floated away. When I came back to reality, what was once pain had turned into pleasure....so much pleasure. As he continued to thrust in and out of me, he took my nipple in his mouth and began to massage it with his tongue. This caused me to arch my back higher and moan out so loud I know they heard me in the next room .

"fuck, fuck ,fuck" I moaned out as he continued to fuck me like he loved me . In this moment I didn't have a single regret about letting him take my virginity.

"mmhmm" he moaned out as he continued to suck my nipple and fuck me at the same time.

He released my nipple and let out a low growl as he picked up his pace. I felt my walls tighten around his dick. My body was threatening to start convulsing again at any moment. I felt his dick twitch inside me indicating that he was about to cum with me. He slammed his lower half into mine before I began moaning out and my body began to shake. After that last thrust, I knew that he had filled me up.

We continued to lay there with our bodies connected as we both tried to catch our breath. He rolled over in the bed and pulled my body on top of his. I was to weak to protest or even try to move any other way .

"Raine ," He said out loud . Causing me to mumble "hmm" I was tired as hell and my body was sore. I couldn't move. My eyes remained closed.

"You know we locked in on a whole different level now right ?" I mumbled "mhmm" in response to what he had said. He was damn sure right. He was the first and would be the only nigga I let slide in my cookie jar.

"yeah okay you saying that. You better act like you know. This shit deeper than what you think it is." He said lowly. I heard what he said and I knew he meant what he said. I didn't respond I just slowly drifted off to sleep at the rise and fall of his chest.