chapter 4 - what the f**k are those bubbles

Saturday.

Rohit woke up early in the morning and took a shower and do all the other necessary work that all humans do in the morning time.

Well waking up early was now Rohit's habit because he was working as a cleaner at the mall where he has to report at 8:00 am before being reborn.

7:00 am.

Rohit's father Rajeev was already present at the dining table and reading the newspaper. His mother was in the kitchen preparing to serve breakfast. His sister was also present at the dining table but she is still half asleep though.

Devika served Rajeev cornflakes and milk. Then she served two poached eggs.

Then she served the same menu to their daughter.

Rohit came downstairs and greeted his parents.

"Good Morning, Dad."
"Good morning, Mom."

Rohit's parents also greeted him.

""Good Morning, son""

Then Rohit sit down on a chair and greeted his little sister.

"Good morning, sis."

"Goon monning bo"(Good morning, bro)

....she is still half asleep.

Rohit's parents are pretty surprised usually Rohit wakes up at 9:00 am or later but today he wakes up early and joins everyone for breakfast. It seems like he even got a shower.

They sensed that something was changed about their son.

Rajeev questioned him " son, are you planning to go somewhere?"

Rohit replied " yes. To the Akash Martial House. I'm planning to practice martial arts."

“Practice martial arts!”

Rajeev and Devika were flabbergasted. They exchanged glances with each other before turning to look at Rohit in unplanned unison.

They had tried persuading Rohit in the past, but he was too pampered. He didn’t want to learn, so he didn’t take their words to heart.

Yet, he voluntarily went to practice martial arts today?

“Son, you want to practice martial arts?” Devika asked in disbelief.

“That’s right.” Rohit nodded.

“Son, are you dating?” Devika followed up curiously.

Roohi's half closed eyes become wide after hearing her mother's words?

When did her brother got a girlfriend? Did her brother already got snached away from her by others? How could this be?

Complicated thoughts filled Roohi's mind.

"Huh?” Rohit was stunned.

When did he start dating? He didn’t even know that he was dating.

“You hated practicing martial arts in the past,” said Rajeev.

“What’s wrong with that? I’ve sorted out my thoughts, so naturally, I want to start practicing,” Rohit gave a relaxed expression as he replied.

Was it really so simple?

Rajeev and Devika glanced at each other again.

“Alright, since you want to learn martial arts, I will hire the best teacher to teach you.” Rajeev could sense that Rohit wasn’t joking, so he clapped his hands happily.