Chapter 7: I'm Not Incompetent

Rohit soon finished picking up the attribute bubbles. He knew that the other students wouldn’t drop any more bubbles for some time, so he ran to a corner.

There were a few inspection devices placed over there: strength inspection device, speed indicator device, and physique inspection device.

This was all equipment used to test the physical conditions of the martial disciples. They were more accurate with minimal error.

Rohit stopped in front of the strength inspection device first.

He had learned the basic fist skill, so he knew how to exert his strength properly.

Other people would need at least a month to learn this. Even a genius would need around ten days. Yet, Rohit only used a day.

To him, it was only a few attribute bubbles!

This was the shortest time to learn the skill in the world. It was so short that other people didn’t even dare to imagine it.

Rohit slowly got into posture and took a deep breath. He then closed his eyes, relaxing his body.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes wide. He fixed his gaze in front of him, as though he was looking at his prey. Then, he moved. He stepped firmly on the ground and slightly moved his waist. His backbone tightened like a bow as he attacked with his fist.

“Bang!”

Rohit’s fists slammed the strength inspection device. The number on display started jumping violently before it finally stopped. It was 153 kg!

Yesterday, when he went home at night, his strength attribute was at 143 points. Just now, he had picked up 10 points, coming to a total of 153 points. This was the same as the number on the device.

His strength had already exceeded the limit of a normal person.

It was worth noting that it was a normal person’s limit.

A human in a desperate situation was able to go beyond his limits. However, it was hard for an ordinary person to do that. In fact, it was exceedingly difficult.

Thinking back, his initial strength was at 50, which was the strength of a normal person.

Fortunately, I’m not incompetent!

Rohit consoled himself. Then, he went to the speed indicator and stood on it.

The speed indicator looked like a running machine. When a person ran on it, the wheels below would start spinning, and the person’s speed would be calculated.

Rohit started with a light jog. Then, he increased his speed until he hit his peak.

The speed indicator device would display the runner’s fastest speed.

Rohit felt that he had already reached his limit, so he slowed down gradually and stepped down from the device.

He looked at the number on the indicator: 12.3m/s!

It was obvious that the speed and the attribute points didn’t rise equally. Rohit wasn’t interested in how these two aspects were connected, though.

It was just a different formula.

Nonetheless, Rohit was still astounded by his speed just now.

This was the speed of the Olympics hundred-meter sprint champion, right? If the body of a martial disciple was already like this, how scary was a martial warrior?