Chapter 8: Collect The Wool...

After practicing sword skills for some time, Rohit placed the sword back in the weapons room. He then focused on his fist skill.

The student practicing sword skills shook his head when he saw this. Martial arts relied on quality, not quantity.

It was better for Rohit to choose one skill instead of practicing two skills for a short time. In the end, he wouldn’t be skilled in either.

“This newbie is hardworking, but he’s a little stupid.”

Rohit didn’t know that someone had called him stupid in his heart.

Even though he practiced his sword skill only a few times, he felt that his understanding had increased a little. The results were not bad.

He turned around and saw the tall and muscular figure standing at the side with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

It looked like he had been standing there for a while.

“Teacher, when did you arrive? Why didn’t you say something? You frightened me.”

This was the instructor who had taught Rohit the ninth set of
Martial artist exercises yesterday evening. Now, he was staring at Rohit so intently that he felt goosebumps on his head.

“Young man, I have been watching you for a while. Your fist skill is not bad.” The instructor gave Rohit a thumbs up.

“Thank you for your compliment.”

Rohit felt embarrassed. He continued, “Teacher, I’m Rohit Sen. How do I address you?”

“My name is Jamal Hassan. You don’t have to call me a teacher. You can just call me Senior Brother Jamal” said Jamal.

“Senior Brother Jamal.” Rohit reacted naturally. Then, he asked, “Do you always come so early?”

“I’m not talented. I’m twenty-plus years old, but I’m still merely an advanced stage martial disciple. I can only work harder.” Jamal was a little upset.

For an instant, Rohit didn’t know what to say.

“Hahaha, there’s no need to feel awkward. I’m just running my mouth. Rohit, you are smart. As long as you work hard, I believe that you will become a martial warrior within three years. All the best,” Jamal encouraged him.

Three years?

No, three months was enough!

This was what Rohit thought. But on the surface, he just nodded and replied, “Senior Brother Jamal, I will work hard.”

“Okay, I will be going to the third floor for my practice. There will be another advanced stage martial disciple in charge of guiding you today. Of course, if you have any questions, you can come and look for me,” said Jamal.

“What a devoted senior brother!”

Rohit exclaimed when he saw him walking up the third floor.

More and more students had started arriving now, making the scene lively.

“Senior Brother.”

“Good morning, Senior Brother.”

“Senior Sister, you look beautiful today!”

Friends greeted each other before starting their personal training. Time was precious for everyone, so they couldn’t afford to waste a single second.

Rohit stared at the students and suddenly felt that they looked like sheep walking on two legs. There was an endless amount of fur on their bodies.

“Great!” The corners of Rohit’s lips lifted slightly, and he gave a fatherly smile.