Chapter 10: When Was It Your Turn To Lecture My Friends?

After chatting with his friends almost half an hour, Rohit stood up and went to the washroom.

The star beast meat he ate at night was good for the body’s metabolism. It helped him to purge the toxins out of his body.

After answering nature’s call, Rohit walked back towards Arup and his friends. The moment he got nearer, he noticed that his friends were surrounded by a group of people. Furthermore, Arup and Soham seemed to be quarreling with them.

This bunch of people looked like gangsters, with earrings and tattoos on their bodies. They didn’t look like someone to be trifled with.

Rohit couldn't  help but frown.

Suddenly, one of the people pushed Arup and shouted furiously, “Damn it, this young lady dirtied my clothes. Are you planning to settle this matter with only an apology?

“Do you know how much this shirt costs?

“Are you able to pay for the loss?

“You are just a small child. Why are you learning from the adults and playing in a pub?”

As he spoke, the people beside him burst out laughing. They were mocking Arup and his friends. Soham couldn’t bear this humiliation.

They were all rich third-generation and had been from young. Wherever they went, people would flatter and indulge them.

If this person had a higher status than them, it was alright to suffer a little. However, they were just nobodies who had popped out from some random street or alley.

They would become the joke of the rich third-generation circle if news spread that they got their asses kicked by a bunch of ruffians.

Arup’s expression darkened when he was pushed by these people. He always looked relaxed and careless, as if he was the centre of the world. However, he wasn’t stupid.

He knew that the other party won them in numbers. Besides, he also had a lady on his side.

If a conflict arose, they would be the ones on the losing end. Also, this was the martial arts era. Although these people looked ordinary, there might be a master among them.

They would be dead if his thoughts became true!

Hence, Arup secretly took a deep breath and tried his best to say calmly, “Buddies, it’s our fault that we dirtied your clothes. We are in the wrong. We can compensate you."

“Why do you have to be so overbearing? Do we have to make such a huge scene and let things get out of hand?"

“Everyone here saw what happened clearly. Even if we call the police, we will be the ones in the right.” Arup complained.

“F**k, are you planning to call the police? Are you threatening me?”

The youth whose clothes got dirtied was around 20 years old. He had an aquiline nose and a sinister-looking face. This was a shameless, stubborn, and unreasonable person. When he felt that Arup was threatening him, he started shouting at him.

“Arup, why are you talking nonsense with him? This fellow is creating trouble out of nothing. Sanchita didn’t touch him. He purposely let her bump into him when she got up and walked over,” Soham said angrily.

“Brat, if you don’t have evidence, don’t slander others,” the sinister-looking youth scoffed and said.

“You know clearly whether I’m telling the truth or not,” Soham stood up and pointed at the youth.