2

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌
𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ATL, Georgia
Club Allure
May 16, 2022
12:30 AM

We just made it inside of Allure "All shit we got the city girls in da buildingggg... Sin City, Jaydawayda, and Soso Jazmin.'' We heard the DJ scream on the mic. Causing everyone to look at us and start recording.

"Come on our booth this way'' Jayda squeals like a little kid at the candy store. "What you drinking'' Soso tapped me. "Girl Pat-Ron you know what I'm on.'' Soso eyed widened. "Aw shit my sis on demon time.''

"What can I get you guys started with.'' Our waiteress asks. "Can we get 6 Patron shots, and a bottle of Casamigos. "What type of juice.'' She asked. "Pineapple, thank you boo'' Jayda says.

And me and Soso look at her crazy. "Girl she finna have me calling a man about a horse.''

I bust out laughing cause me and Soso was both virgins so I know she ain't calling nobody but Nau'jour ass.

"SHOT A CLOCK HOES LET'S GOOOO!!" Jayda screamed as she passed me and Solan a shot of patron.

I took mines straight to the head "Woooooooooo that shit gone turn me into a werewolf literally.'' We all bust out laughing

꧁ 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ꧂

3 shots of Patron and a half of bottle of Casamigos later ... And I'm feeling my mf self. "AWWWWW SHIT THIS OUR SHIT COME ON!!" Jayda dragged me to the stage that had a pole.

The DJ start playing Sit On Dat by VickeeLo

"FROM THE FRONT DOOR TO THE BED, WE BE FUCKIN' NON- STOP BOY SAY MY NAME'' We all screamed as I bent over and threw my ass and Soso was catching it.

WHEN NO ONE AINT AROUND, WE BE MAKIN' REAL LOVE, THAT 7TH WARD BOY REALLY KNOW HOW TO FUCK..

ALL IN MY BACK, NEVER HAD IT LIKE THAT. BUT IMA BUSS IT OPEN, THROW THIS PUSSY RIGHT BACK''

Sound like every female in the club started to sing more louder than before. I took off my jacket and handed it to Soso "SIT ON IT SINNY.'' She said. I took another shot of Casamigos cause my favorite part is finna come on.

"PUSSY WETTER THAN A OCEAN, STROKE HIM INA LOCOMOTION, NOW..." Soso screamed.

"Wait my bitch finna fuck it up, let me get my phone!!" Jayda said proudly, as everybody else in club did.