16

Unknown Location Home 📌April 5, 202310:30 A

Unknown Location
Home 📌
April 5, 2023
10:30 A.M

"TUSON! If you don't get the fuck outta my face playing." I threw a pillow at him as we both started laughing.

"Girl you kno' you my rock." Tuson said as he bit his lip and winked at Sincere. "You're delusional." Sincere replied laughing again.

Tuson was one of Sincere's closest friends, they have been bestfriends as long as her and Jayda. She met him in high school and they have been cool ever since. He lived in a different state then her so they didn't get to be around each other a lot.

"Girl you kno' I'm who you wanna be with, in real life." Tuson said making me and him busted out laughing.

"Bitch nie' you kno. You like dick just like me." I responded looking at him in a 'be fucking foreal' face. He gasped dramatically, causing both of them to laugh once more.

"Come on bitch befo' we be late." I got up grabbing my jacket, keys and my phone.

Tuson and me left out the front door going to my 2023 Kia Sportage X-Pro Prestige, that Von and Kasama bought me for my birthday. I still had it was paid in full, and in my name.

We both got into the truck. "Bitch so when you gone finally talk to yo-

"Tuson shut da' fuck up. Foreal cause you really finna piss me the fuck off. I'm havin' a good day and you tryin' to ruin it." I looked at him like he was crazy. I knew exactly what he was going to say, I read his mind before he could say it out loud.

"I'm just sayin' don't you think you should talk to them bout'- Tuson was cut off when my eyes and hands started glowing purple. I raised my hand to and made his lips disappear.

I laughed hard as he tried to grab at his face. "I learnt that from this lil freak hoe. Aka my bestfriend Jayda." I started the car as he hit me on my arm.

"Ow bitch. Damn my fault, I wasn't gone leave you like dat' all day just until we make it to our destination." I raised my hand and his mouth reappeared as I was dying laughing.

"Don't try to be funny bitch. Cause it can get hilarious in dis' muthafucka." He pushed me as we both laughed.

I started the truck and pulled out my driveway, going to Apple Music playing JayDaYoungan Thot Thot.

"Pulled up, droptop, backwoods hot box. Picking up my thot thot , tryin' hit a hot spot." I rapped to the song.

(A/n I was literally listening to this song writing this part.)