13

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌
𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

Salt Lake City, Utah
December 2, 2022
Our House 📌
9:25 P.M

"Mama you ready to eat?!" I semi yelled into our bedroom.

"Yea! Hea I come Du." She yelled back. She sped ran to the kitchen sitting down at the table. I walked over to her kissing her on her forehead. "How you feeling Sin?" Grabbing her face turning her to look at me in my eyes.

She smiled at little. "I'm okay baby. Where's Pa?" She asked and grabbed her phone replying back to messages. "He gone be right back he made a run. And you kno' I kno' when you lying Sincere." She laughed a little. "Yes I kno boy. Gimme some." She poked her lips out. I kissed them three times.

"Ight I tried my best to fix it like you. But you kno' yo ass can cook yo ass off." I went to the kitchen grabbing her plate. It was waffles, cheesy eggs and sausage links with slice fruit. Just because I know her she loves to eat fruit with her breakfast food. Even though it was the middle of the night.

I placed the plate in front of her. She lend in, closing her eyes sniffing the aroma that was coming from the plate. She moaned a little doing a happy dance. "It smells good Du."

"You gone eat this time or you gone play in it." I said sarcastically. She smacked her lips. "Yes I'ma eat this time Dayvon." I shook my head walking back into the kitchen grabbing my plate. Going to the table sitting down in front of her. "Damn I forgot the drinks. What you want to drink mama?"

"Cran-Mango. Please." I got up going to the kitchen grabbing two cups. Opening the fridge grabbing the jug of Cran-Mango pouring me and her both some. Putting it back in the fridge, closing it going back to sit down.

"Here mama."

"Thank you." She picked up her fork grabbing some eggs, putting it in her mouth. "Mhmm. Yea you learnt from the best. Me." I laughed and started to eat too.

꧁꧂

Sincere and me was laying in the bed now. Smoking a wood passing it back and forward in silence. "Mama you kno' you can talk to me right?" I said passing her the wood rubbing her thighs.

She was laid at the end of the bed on her back but she laid in between my legs. Even since the day we got her back she haven't been herself. She beats herself up so much about everything that went down. Kasama and I have been asking her ever since that day to talk to us about it. But she still hasn't.