5

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌
𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ATL, Georgia
Davyon Apartment
June 12, 2022
9:37 PM

I'm currently at Davyon house on live making me and him some chicken flavored noddles. Ever since that night at Kasama's house me and him haven't talked foreal.

He would check on me every now and then. But every time I wanted to see him he would say he was busy or to tired. It foreal hurt my feelings, that we not that close like we used to be. I miss him so much.

I asked Kasama how did he know about Grandson and he told me ask that nigga. I still haven't asked Von about Kasama I been nervous I don't wanna lose both of them.

"Lil folks you hear me?" I turned to see Von shirtless with some black Amiri jeans, Calvin Klein underwear and a with a grey LV headband, with his O block chain.

I walked over to him and smacked him on the chest. "Damn what I do ma?" He said rubbing his chest.

"I told yo ass stop calling me lil folks."

Walking back over to my live laughing at some of the comments of people being nosy. A lot of people are noticing me and Von always being together. But it ain't they business I started to read some of the comments..

 But it ain't they business I started to read some of the comments

𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚢?

Some chicken ramen noodles yall

𝚔𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚖𝚍𝚊𝚘𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎: 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚅𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚜𝚜𝚙