14

Salt Lake City, UtahDecember 15 , 2022Allegiance Jet Airport📌7:30 A

December 15 , 2022
Allegiance Jet Airport📌
7:30 A.M

We are currently at the airport in Utah getting on a private jet. It was time for the birthday trip the boys planned for me. I was a happy everybody could make it. Even though a lot has happened in these few months.

I needed to get out the house, everybody up and moved to Utah with us, when we told them I didn't feel safe in ATL anymore. I love them so much.

"Girl, nie why in the fuck you got us up, so damn early." Jayda said rolling her eyes walking up the jet stairs holding the front of her belly.

"Cause bitch this flight is 16 hours long. Who the hell finna be waking up at 2pm, cause yo' pregnant ass wanna sleep in. Sleep on the damn jet."

"I got another room with a bed for you, since I know know my godson fat ass wasn't gone like sleeping in a plane seat." I responded back walking behind her. "What about me?" She said looking back.

"What about you? I said god-son. Now walk yo ass on nie'." I said making us laugh, when I started waving my hands telling her to go.

Durk was on a tour right now with Moneybagg and Big Scarr . So he couldn't be here with Jayda. So I'm her baby daddy for the week we here.

She walked up to the entrance going towards the back. "Yours is the first room right after the living room area. I'm finna go to mines it's all the way in the back."

We both walked passed the lounge area were there was pink and white decorations everywhere. Every thing said Sincere Air on it, it was a seafood buffet in the middle of the floor on a glass table, with all her favorite sides and snacks.

Even her favorite liquor Pat-Ron, there was a pink rolling tray that had 15 pre rolled woods on it. She looked down reading the tray it said for "My pretty girl."

She rolled her eyes knowing who had rolled all the woods for her. Every since the argument with Kasama, Sincere has barely said anything to him. Just because she didn't believe him when he told her, he wasn't out cheating. But he did fed on somebody else, a woman at that.

We walked farther to see everyone sitting down, looking like they was ready to get drunk ass hell, they all was screaming taking pics and videos. "If y'all don't calm the hell down." I said laughing, everybody smacked their lips.

"Bitch you know when it's one of our birthdays, that means it everybody's birthday!" Tae yelled making me shake my head and laugh.

Dream and Soso, was all cuddled up playing on their phone.Tae and Vicky was eating some of the garlic shrimp. Toosii, Nardo, KD, Ben and Muwop was all on the game, betting for money as always.