11

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌
𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕍𝕆𝕋𝔼 ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌𝔼𝕏ℂ𝕌𝕊𝔼 𝕄𝕐 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔸𝕂𝔼𝕊!!!

ATL, Georgia
November 4, 2022
Sincere Apartment 📌
2:35 PM

"So you sure we found a lead?" Von asked one of this pack members on the phone. He was currently at this trap house just leaving Sincere's apartment. Him and Kasama would go lay in her bed every night together since the night she went missing.

They missed her smell. They way she used to cuss them out for not waking her up to smoke with them. Her cooking for them almost every night. Because she said they would burn down her house if they was in her kitchen.

She have been gone for 4 months now. Both men have lost much weight still trying to find her day and night. Barely eating or sleeping.

"Yes boss, we have a lead. Somebody said they spotted her out in Santorini, Greece with a female shopping.They said she looked up."

"Greece?!? How the fuck?! Never mind just follow up and hit me back.Stay dangerous." Von hung up.

He rubbed down his face on how whoeva took her got her to Greece without anybody noticing. They had every camera checked at every airport in ATL even the private ones. And why was she out shopping, didn't she miss them as much as they did her. Von started to feel his self get emotional about her. Thinking she might have just run away from them.

"What's wrong Du?" He heard Kasama say in this head. Knowing that Kasama probably felt him becoming sad. "Nothing Pa, I'm okay."

"Nah you not, hea I come. I was on my way there anyway. Be there in 10." Kasama replied.

"Okay." Von said back, reaching into his desk pulling out the wood he had rolled early.

There was a knock on the door "Come on."

"Here twin." Durk said handing him a plate of food. Von grabbed it and sat it down on his desk.

"You know Jayda and Solan on my ass about you eating. So try and eat. I'm finna head out you know Jayda pregnant ass been calling me asking me to bring her some ice cream from McDonalds. Knowing that muthafucking machine gone be down and she gone cry. Then I'ma have show these mfs my gun so they can give her some." Durk said smacking his lips.

I laughed a little. "Y'all crazy ass hell, tell my sister thank you and kiss my niece for me." I said lighting my wood.

"Stay dangerous." Durk said dapping me up