Thursday, March 10th, 2011

5:34 pm

Dear Diary,

The days seem to go by so slowly. Ever since Tyler decided to become a bipolar psycho. I’m still having trouble to remember not to sit next to him at lunch. Sometimes I’ll hear them laughing, look over and see how much fun their having. There’s really no one I can hang out with.

I look back at the time Tyler and I were friends, before Ryan. We used to alwas have so much fun. We used to always know what the other was thinking. It was really freaky how close we were.

Now, we’re complete strangers.

It really is amazing what can happen in just the shortest amount of time. I really miss hanging out with Tyler like we did a year ago. But then I remember how he became a jerk and I really just want to help him.

It seem like the closer Ryan and Tyler got, the more distant we’ve become. I don’t blame Ryan for Tyler and what he’s become. Because, frankly, whenever I felt like the “third wheel,” Ryan was often starting a conversation with me.

I don’t get why I’m the victem. What made Tyler turn against me? And why the heck is everyone worrying about me during this entire thing?

Back to the “victem” thing — what was so special about me that made Tyler single me out? It couldn’t have been that I’m the only girl in the class — the lone wolf. Could it? It kind of reminds me of when I was bullied back at [school]. I mean, why had I been singled out back then, too? I was a new kid — but Tyler was my friend. My best friend.

While writing this entry I can’t help but think about Tyler. Maybe this is some twisted cry for help? Maybe he hates this feeling of helplessness and is taking is frustrations out on me in hopes of my understanding?

Get real, Aly, you’re just being delusional.

Well, I’ve got mothing more to say.

Love,

Alison

5:55 pm