Kai meets Hosts

Haruhi's pov...

I was so happy, a day off from school to do laundry and grocery shopping. And no host club.

"Haru, yo wait up cuz!", comes shouts as I turn to see my crazy cousin Kai come to a stop on her skateboard. Her sand blond hair peaks out from under her Hello Kitty hat as her eye twinkle while her hand rests on her hip in her gray skater skort and grey sparkly Hello Kitty shirt.

"What's up Kai?", I ask wondering if I'll reach the store soon.

" I was hoping we could hang today, You've been so buisy we ain't caught up.", she says sweetly with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but i was going grocery shopping.", I say with a sigh.

"Thats cool, I'll help ya, I wanted some pocky anyway. I'll go with.", she says

"Well then you can help carry bags.", i say raising an eye brow and she smirks picking up her board.

"Hey Haru, did you make some enemies cause those dudes are walking up to us.", she says pointing behind me as I'm grabbed and thrown over Mori's shoulder and Honey and the twins are behind him.

" Hey punk put my cousin down before i remove your bait and tackle!", Kai shouts taking a fighting stance.

"Hikaru's pov...

"The girl with Haruhi was dressed cutely and her scary glare was cute too.

" It's ok Kai, there the Host club.", Haru says.

"Kai this is Mori-sempi, Honey Sempi, and Hikaru and Kaoru."

"Oh these are the dudes.", she says relaxing her stance and cocking her head cutely.

"Well pleased to meet you, sorry for threatening to castrate ya."

"Oh it's forgiven, you've just met us and were protecting Haru-chan.", Honey says.

"Boss told us to kidnap her, he and Kyoya have a surprise treat for us.", my brother adds.

"Awe, but we were gonna finally hang out.", she whines with a cute pout.

"Hey i dont wanna go.", Haru says getting down and running.

"Its time for the catch Haru game.", Kaoru says as we both smirk.

" What's the winner get?", Haru's cousin asks smirking.

"What do ya want.", Kaoru says winking.

"I'll make it easy, i wanna hang with my cuz since I'm new to the area and know zero people my age. So I catch her, you kidnap me too.", she says winking.

"Deal.", me and Kaoru say together. " And if we win you have to dress up at host club as a bunny."

"Your on.", she says hopping on her board.

" Watch this" as she speeds of like the pros on tv and the four of us run, but by the time we catch up shes got Haru and tapping her foot. Luckily the limo caught up so we tossed Haru in and the 4 of us plus Kai hopped in.

"Whoa whose this.", Tamaki says.

"This is my cousin sempai.", Haruhi says.

"She helped us catch Haru.", Honey says.

" Hey if i didn't they were gonna dress me likea bunny, and cuz says the twins are pervs.", Kai says.

" Oh shoot forgive my manners I'm Kai, just moved from the states." as her face lights up.

"A pleasures to meet Harui's cousin, I'm Tamaki Suoh, princess, and this is Kyoyo Ootori.", the boss says. "Awe Haruhi he's like a life size Ken doll.", Kai says happily, but with better hair."

"Ken Doll?", he says confused.

"Your right Kai, I never noticed.",Haru says.

And Kyoya explains the reference.

Timeskip

Kai's pov...

Haruhi's friends are so nice,naive, offensive at times, but nice. And there hair, i want to play with it, ya weird right.

We arrived at Kyoya's family's indoor water park. Haruhi grumbled, while i was stoked .

"This is so cool guys, wish i'd brought a suit.",i say.

At that the twins smirk, "we have it covered our mom's a clothing designer.", they say shoving me and my cousin in a room.

I quickly find a magenta tankini and toss it on rushing out before Haruhi.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, your moms designs are amazing.", I say happily hugging them both.

"You look cute in that Kai-chan.", they say.

"Well what are we waiting for lets hit the slides.", i say taking there hands and laughing as i drag them along.

We wind up wrestling and splashing in the water and eventually Honey shows off his innertube with bunnies, then as some one calls him innocent a chick rises from the floor.

I ignore her though as she babbles about cosplay.

Pretty soon the twins get in a water fight with Tamaki while i swim with Honey. Before I know it a giant wave hits and it carries me and Honey off. I hold my breath as i look for Honey and eventually were both in bfe.

"Well this was unexpected ,", I say as I look at Honey. "i think its this way,", he says. "Lead the way.",I say.

¥¥¤££¥¤¤

Hours later after getting rained on, we hear yelling. When we look my cuz and Mori are ssurrounded. Before i know it we've swung in and beat the tar out of them. I learn Honey and Mori are martial arts masters, and now they know so am i.

When we see the other boys i run over and hug them seeing they were worried.

Hikaru pov..

We eventually took the girls home Kai was so happy as she chatted next to me. "This was so fun guys, thank you so much.", she says.

We drop her first and i decide to walk her to the door. "Thanks again Hikaru."

"Are you surei'm Hikaru.", I ask

" Of course you have a deeper voice, it's kinda sexy.", she says winking as my face heats up.

She then takes my hand pulling a blue sharpie out and writes on it. " You wanna hang again, here's my cell number. Goodnight Hikaru."

As she hugs me again before running up some stairs.

And im staring...