Threats

Kai's POV ...

I laugh as my fiance works on learning to stear the carriage from Mori. We've been taking turns learning and it's been fun.

After a bit we all ride around in preparation for the festival.

It feels like a calm before a storm. Like something bad will happen.

I wind up on errands for tea and coffee most of the day to help out, as well as checking costumes. Apparently Tamaki's been ordered by his gramma to escort some chick all day so he's been gone. I swiftly put supplies away as my grumpy fiance enters fiddling with his tie.

"Here lemme help.", I say as I help him fix it.

" You smell nice, I always crave Cherries when your around.", he says referring to my shampoo's smell as he hugs me.

" Kai, we have a guest requesting you.", Kyoya says as we both roll our eyes.

"Thanks for the tie help.", Hikaru says.

"That's not what you'll be saying when we play smash brothers later.", I say smiling as I exit to him shouting how he'll beat me.

I'm led to a table with Lady Éclair, or was it Escargot, I didn't care, as Kyoya introduces her.

"Hey, what can I help you with?", I say cocking my head.

" I want you to make it easier for me to take Tamaki to France.", she says once Kyoya's out of earshot.

"Why me?", I ask as I turn on the voice recorder in my phone.

" Because little gold digger you have a vested interest staying in the country with your rich fiance. If you don't help I'll see to it your returned to the states and your poor abusive uncle.", she says as I don't react.

"And how am I expected to do this.", I say.

" Any means necessary.", she says "and if you do my boys won't return you to the states by force."

"Bring it. I can't betray them there my family now. Do what you will, I'll protect them with everything in me. ", I say.

" Your foolish, enjoy your last hours in Japan. When you return to the states your friends will forget all about you.", she says.

" If they do, then there not who I thought they were.", I say before excusing myself.

Hikaru's POV...

I wish I could hear what Kai was discussing as I tended guests. Her face held no emotion, as they spoke. And the other girl was an ice queen the way she looked at Kai. I felt a prickle, something was wrong. Kai returned to the kitchen only to come back out when Boss returned with an announcement.

"I hearby declare after the festival the Host Club is dissolved.", he says before leaving followed by the woman seeing Haruhi as Kai went in the kitchen.

When the day was done I went in the kitchen and found Kai curled up in the corner crying.

" I don't want it to be done, I like it here. ", she says upset as I sit by her and wrap an arm around her.

" It'll be OK.", I say.

"He always says we're a family, if he leaves and dissolves the club its like the families breaking up Hikaru. I already lost my parents, why the club.", she says.

" It'll be OK Kai, and no matter what happens you'll always have me.", I say cursing that other girl.

"When if I'm ripped away?", she says sniffling and I use my thumb to wipe a tear away and give her a serious look.

" Then I'll hunt you down and bring you back, and then I'll take you on a cruise so I can be selfish with you since we had to be apart.", I say pulling her close "Nothing will keep me from finding you because your mine." at that I kiss her gently wondering in the back of my mind why she'd be afraid we'd be torn apart.

That night at home we sit with my brother at home playing smash brothers with my brother mindlessly hoping the bottom doesn't fall out.

Kai's focus is entirely on the game, honestly if we weren't here she'd still be playing and deep in thought. Her phone rings and she answers

"City Morgue, you stab em We slab em.", she says and we smirk.

"Who gave you this number.", she says now speaking English all trace of emotion in her voice gone. "Keep telling yourself that. If you did drag me there I'd give it a week and I'd be out of there and off the grid."

"Who is it?", we ask in Japanese. "The Uncle in the states trying to get me, some dink gave him my cell number.", she says covering the receiver.

"Try it.", she says before hanging up and returning to playing.

"What did he want.", Kaoru asks.

"Drag me to the states so he can collect insurance money from my parents, have his favorite punching bag back, and now that I have my "boobies in" he's gonna pimp me out for extra cash.", she says with no reaction.

"Your kidding right.", I say irritated hoping she's joking.

"Wish I was Uncle Carls a creep.", she says "I always had to stay a step a head of him when he visited or I could end up in the hospital. Luckily for me at that age I had diarea of the mouth so my parents found out and Dad nearly ran him down."

"Then he can't have you.", I say as she smiles at me sweetly.

"Kai's pov...

That night I spent time online seeing what Cordon blue or whatever her name is could be planning as I hack everything I can on it. I even contact my friends in the states so we can figure things out.

Apparently I'm getting dragged back after the festival tomorrow's dance. Well I'm not going down without a fight. That morning I'm not expected till parade time so I have plans with my friends to help me escape my Uncle in the states if I'm caught. to be safe I download all memory on my phone to card and set it on the desk in a jewelry box with my wedding ring to keep it safe from my uncle. I strap my knife to my thigh as I put on my grey hoodie and black skort with a blue tank top, and I leave my locket from Hikaru here too.

I grab my black skate board that way if I'm grabbed the only thing I might lose is some not so great clothes, my phone, and my back up skate board. I head up to school in time to change into this long French style dress and a wig for the parade as I exit the changing room everyones upset cause Tamaki's leaving early. It's decided we go get him so we run for Kyoya's car only to learn the cops are now owned by Cordon blue.

Honey and Mori pull up in the carriage and start fighting the guards as the twins and my cousin hop in the carriage with me and Hikaru drives while we hang on tight trying to catch up. We eventually hit a bump and fly out and I hop up and run to Hikaru with Kaoru who had a rough landing.

"Are you alright?", me and Kaoru ask checking Hikaru over.

"I think I hurt my arm.", he says as I go to taking care of it. "It can't end here.", he says as Haruhi takes off on her own after Tamaki. It's about time she realized she likes him. At that Kyoya pulls up with Mori and Honey in his car so we help Hikaru in and go after the others only to find Haruhi and Tamaki together and soaked.

"Onisan you look like you need a towel.", I shout smiling cause there smiling as Hikaru hugs me with his good arm.

That evening me and Haruhi, took turns dancing with all the hosts, which was a tone of fun. I was absorbing everything in as I might have to be away from them awhile after tonight. The fire works are almost too perfect, before I leave the floor cause some girl waves me over and I follow until I'm in a long hallway and she giggles as I'm surrounded for the second time today, but by some guys in black.

"Time to come home Kai.", says a voice in English as I'm greeted by uncle Carl before I'm shot by a tranquilizer dart and it all goes black as I think please someone find me.