Halloween

Kai's pov...

I hurried to Host Club excited for Halloween dress up. The boys were gonna be vampires, so i decided to show up dressed like a vampire hunter, and was looking forward to the look on my boyfriends face since it was a forbidden love.

I had a leather trench coat zipped over a short leather skirt, knee high boots, a black tank top with a corset over it, with a samuri sword strapped to my back. I had my hair down and smoky eyes with dark lip color. I got there before the twins or my cousins did, so the older boys saw my costume first.

"Kai, your hunter costume just screams something of forbidden love, as a vampire and hunter can never be together.", Tamaki fawns.

Club eventually opens but still no twins, or Haruhi. My number of guests though is constant, and Mori's had to escort a few pigs out. Thank goodness the guys are in the club, and have no tolerance for any disrespect I receive.

Hikaru' s pov...

After the class meeting me, Kaoru and Haruhi went to Host Club, Where upon entering Boss scolds us for being late.

"We were in a class meeting.", me and my brother say in unison. "In fact we wont be hosting all week due to helping with a class event."

When the sound of a loud slap echoes drawing our attention to where my angry looking girlfriend is standing as some guy rubs his very red cheek.

"Touch me again and you'll have to adopt to continue your family line!", Kai growls and I nod to my brother as we approach and stand on each side of her.

Apparently Kyoya decided to have her host guys again. I'll have to say something, I don't like other guys fawning over my Kai.

"Is there an issue Kai?", we say together glaring at the guy as he suddenly turns white while we cross our arms.

"Yea this pervert tried to put his hand up my skirt.", she says emotionless.

"Kyoya, this perv needs to be banned, he tried touching Kai in an inappropriate manner.", we say.

"But the way she's dressed she asked for it!", the guy says pointing at my girlfriend, and I have to say now that I've looked her over, I have to says she does look hot today. But that's no excuse.

"How someone dresses doesn't give you the right to disrespect her.", Haruhi says.

As the dude leers at Kai, causing me to feel possessive of her as I pull her behind me still glaring at the guy.

"Well your banned now.", Tamaki says "Can't let our hosts be mistreated." At which Mori escorts him out.

After I face my girlfriend who does look amazing as a vampire huntress, still feeling possessive. I then take her chin and tilt her head up so that she's looking at me and her eyes are full of love and affection.

I then capture her lips passionately, and possessive as I cup her face and pull her against me. She melts into me and places her arms around me as the fan girls gasp and the fan boys cry.

"You make me feel so selfish Kai, your like a treasure I wanna keep all to myself. ", I say leaning my forehead on hers slightly breathless from the kiss as I push her hair out of her flushed face.

In the background I could hear fangirls going on about moe. Watch Kyoya get male guests for her now that its obvious she's mine.

Kai's pov...

The next couple days I helped at the club, while Hikaru had to help with the class Halloween event. The fan boys had dwindled a bit, and the remaining club members were helping Necozawa plan a scare for the underclass.