Finding each other again

Kai's pov...

I sadly had to bide my time, they took my phone so I couldn't call when I got dragged back and woke up in an RV in the states.

Took me a while to figure out where as I was dragged on a beer run. I wasn't raped, thankfully but the perv changed my clothes. He'd parade me to creeps in skimpy crap as they groped me while to there irritation I didn't react. I had a many bruises as I waited for my uncle to pass out drunk again as I found something to unlock the door to the room I was in. I had to split now, Carl had found a buyer.

So I snuck out and I was in the middle of nowhere but I didn't care as I kept moving and hitchhiked annoyed that he'd got some creeper to dye my hair bleached blond practically burning my scalp. I eventually got to a large city where I could hide easy and found a homeless shelter. I'd had to bide my time for two years, I wonder if my friends missed me. I wonder if Hikaru's looking for me. I miss him so bad.

I manage to find some under the table work, and a place to stay that takes cash. I buy some dye and turn my hair purple to hide from my Uncle knowing he was offered good money for me cause I haven't slept with a guy. Makes you more valuable I guess in the human trafficking sex trade. I went to the library and began to surf the net since I didn't know if my friends numbers were the same.

I dug out my Old Facebook account which was covered with posts from the time I was grabbed, some hash tags about being missed.

So I decided to post so my friends would know I'm alive.

I posted- Kai needs her Hikaru and tagged him putting a frownie face then I waited.

It was followed by a post from Kyoya- This jokes not very funny Hacker

I decided to reply to get his goat knowing he could find me, and posted- then do, I dare you. If you find me Hikaru can punish me all he wants # in the states # catch me if you can # tell hikaru to bring my engagement ring.

Then I got another post from some how my Uncle Carl, how did he get on my facebook - Kai you p.o.s. I'm gonna track this post and drag you back you spoiled my deal. then he posted profanities.

I then replied- #Kyoya find me fast on the move again need help.

Afterwards I left the library in a hurry, went to my hotel room, packed and got on the first bus out of there.

Hikaru's p.o.v.

I was sitting at home with my brother, I've been down since Kai vanished. Why did she leave everything. Why'd she leave her ring.

All I could think about was her as her memories haunted me. I missed her.

(flash back)

We were doing our act when Kai arrived and we were playing which one's Hikaru.

"Hey Kyoya, you said your pc was sick.", she says skipping in.

"Kai your here!", I shout as me and Kaoru run up lifting and spinning her and rubbing our faces on her.

"Whose this?", a fan girl says as we pull her to our couch.

"This is Kai Fujioka, she's Haruhi's cousin.", Kyoya says coming over as me and my brother maintain our grip on Kai "She's an expert in the field of computers and I invited her to fix my laptop."

"And we wanted her to check out the club so we could get to know Haruhi's cousin better.", Tamaki says yanking Kai away hugging her also.

"Plus Kai's new to Japan, she recently moved from the states and is still meeting people.", Haruhi says Yanking Kai free.