Renfair

Kai's p.o.v.

I ran into my cousin on the way to the fabric store feeling extra happy today. My birthday's coming up and I seem to have made friends and my parents found a renfair coming up. I love renfairs , me and my friends went all the time growing up.

"Hey cuz how's it going. ", I say smiling as I meet up with her.

"Just heading to the store how about you.", she asks smiling.

"Heading to the sewing shop, parents are taking me to the Renfair they found so I need to work on my costume.", I say happily.

"No wonder you like the Host club so much since you like to dress up too.", she says.

"You know it, your so lucky to get to see them everyday since your in high school.", I say "Not to mention there all a bunch of cuties."

"That's cause you don't owe a debt.", she replies grumbling.

"Hey maybe it's a blessing in disguise. They bring a spice to your life.", I say "Hey maybe you can ask the hosts if they'll come to the renfair and you can come to. It'll be so much more fun with friends along."

"Kai, I'm sure they all have better things to do. But I'll ask them. ", she says and I smile.

"Thank you so much Haruhi, your the best cousin ever!", I say happily "well gotta hurry before the shop closes." I say running and waving.

Once inside I find the thread I wanted purchase it and run home. I must of stayed up all night sewing the top of my costume when Haruhi called me.

"Hey Kai.", she says.

"Hey cuz what up.", I say yawning tiredly as I sew.

"Hey I talked to the club, and they have other stuff to do.", she says " and I'm busy too."

"Oh, Ok. That's to bad then.", I say feeling deflated in my tiredness.

"Well you'll have fun anyways.", she says.

"Uh ya, no problem. Maybe we'll hang another time. ", I say feeling disappointed.

"Well talk to you later I got to go to school.", She says letting me go.

I sigh and return to work on my costume.

Few days later I'm headed to the fabric store again, and now I'm looking for a green for my cloak as I try to compare fabrics and match a good one with my top.

"Hello Ms. Kai , fancy seeing you here.", comes a cool familiar voice.

"Hey, Kyoya, what brings you to the fabric store.", I say.

"I'm picking up the fabrics the twins need for costumes.", he says as I tilt my head.

"What brings you here?", he asks.

"Well I'm trying to decide what fabric to use for the cloak on a costume I'm making.", I say smiling at him.

"What's the costume for.", he asks.

"It's for that renfair I asked Haruhi to ask you guys if you were available to go with me.", I say.

"Interesting, what is a renfair. ", he says putting a hand to his chin.

"People dress up and play games and pretend there from another place and time.", I say happily "I used to go with my friends in the states all the time. It's always more fun with friends. It's to bad your all to busy that weekend."

"You don't seem mad.", he says.

"Well Haruhi said you guys all had stuff to do. You guys can't help that.", I say with a yawn.