Crazy sick day

Kai's pov...

I had hurried to the school so I could get to host club early, we're dressing as pirates.

I arrived at the beginning of the day to help decorate, when I was waved over by .

"Hello , how are you this lovely day.", i say smiling.

"I'm having a fine day now that I've run into you, I was wondering if you could look at my desk top. I've heard your good at solving confusing issues.", he says.

"Well lets look now, I'm way early.", I say taking the arm he offers me.

"So ms Fujioka what do you think of our school.", he asks.

"Oh it's very pretty.", I say happily as we walk.

Upon entering the offices I wave to the secretaries as we enter his office and I take a seat in his chair.

"Ok baby, sing to me.", I say as I set to work realizing the system the computers on is being hacked and the firewall is down.

"Sir has anyone else complained today?", I ask as I dig through my bag for my flash drive.

"Why?", he asks leaning over from behind.

"Well your firewall is down, and your systems being hacked.", I say plugging in my flash drive.

"What's that?", he asks.

" Its a virus that attaches to track my hacker, combined with a few other tricks me and some friends cooked up to clean a system.", I say typing as my virus hooks to the hackers signal.

My Dragon Zord flash drive glows as I pull it out and I track a dope.

"You are quite gifted Milady.", he says.

"I'm gonna need a visitor pass sir so I can see the guys face when my virus triggers and he freaks.", I say grinning.

"Here you are", he says smirking "And keep the pass."

"Well try and keep up.", I say running out and down the hall towards the cafeteria running following my signal.

Hikaru's pov...

We were enjoying lunch minus Haruhi who was at the library when Kai runs through the door wearing a white t- shirt and blue jeans looking at her phone.

"Hey Hikaru why's Kai so early?", Honey asks.

"I asked her to come early to decorate knowing the headmaster would get her to fix the internet here.", Kyoya says.

"This sucks someone messed up my computer.", shouts some guy as his lap top blasts the green ranger theme. I only know it cause Kai's a big Green ranger fan. Then Kai smirks naughtily punching the air but not seeing us due to fan girls. Gosh that smirk's hot.

"So your the punk who hacked the schools system.", she says crossing her arms looking at the guy amused.

"You can't prove nothing, your just a commoner!", he says.

"Dude it was you cause your laptop is Green with Evil.", she says approaching him crossing her arms. "I know cause its designed to track wanna be hacker punks and I just finished debugging the system. Whats a matter, trying to change your crappy business class grades. Cause I found it."

She's so cute when she does that.

"Stupid street rat, get lost!", he says pushing her into a table an throwing his drink on her making her shirt transparent.

In an instant I was over there with the other hosts and as they stood in between him and us I put my blazer on her and was knealing with Kaoru to check her out.