Blazing Hearts

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: Mature Content. This story contains foul words, disturbing scenes, and illegal crimes. Read at your own risk.

Blazing Hearts is a spin-off of my novel, Purloin Heart. You may read Purloin Heart first for further understanding of some information and details that will be  mentioned in this book, but you can also read this as it is. However, beware of lots of spoilers due to the fact that Blazing Hearts takes place right after the time frame used in PH has ended.

Enjoy Reading!

* * *

For years after Farah Callegro's sister crossed paths with a dangerous elite, she also felt like freedom has been taken away from her. A certain man named, Eurus Rochdale, has become her tail. It started to feel not right... It wasn't the kind of life that she wanted, but she witnesses how her sister, Elora's life, changed the moment they entered that dangerous, yet glamorous lifestyle.

It was utterly life-threatening... There are enemies lurking in the dark, waiting for the right chance to attack and kill for power and vengeance. But the man seemed like he is always willing to risk his life just for Farah. Despite not getting along, that sense of responsibility has never been abandoned.

In her eyes, he wasn't scared to die at all.

Die to protect. Was that it? Is it worth protecting her?

She was meant to feel nothing. Nothing at all... But as two blazing hearts continuously ignite, it’s either an unfamiliar feeling rose, or they burn together into ashes.