Chapter 2

Lee's POV
We contacted the police and it has been 24 hours since I have seen Elle. I don't know what to do if she is gone forever...I feel so stupid considering that I have been with her yet I didn't see her struggling. Noah is heartbroken he isn't mad at Elle he can't be, he just wishes Elle was able to show her emotions and not try to ignore them. I am getting desperate.

Elle's POV

I woke up in the cemetery next to my mom. I must've fallen asleep here. I checked my phone with a ton of messages from Lee Noah and my dad. Lee: Elle where are you are you ok
Noah: baby come home please I love you and miss you
Dad: Elle we can figure this out please come home

After reading the texts I think about what I should do. I decided to send my location to Lee and I ask him to come alone. As much as I want Noah I fear I'm too complicated to show my emotions to him.

Lee's POV

I got a message and I immediately ran to my phone. It is from Elle...Thank God she's okay I'm about to tell Noah and I get another text saying come alone. Elle has never told Noah not to come. I must make sure she's okay.

Elle POV

I started feeling really sick and nauseous, but Im not sick considering I just went to the doctor. Wait! Am I pregnant? No no no I can't be. Next thing I know Im throwing up outside the cemetery. When Lee gets her Im going to ask him to take me to a store.