Chapter 5

Lee's POV

Elle fell asleep crying and I hate that she's so upset. Noah better get his act together before I hurt him I kept thinking. I carried Elle up to my bedroom and gently laid her in my bed and covered her her with a blanket. She was crying in her sleep so I held her close to me. " Shh Elle it's okay I am here with you I will be here for you." I whispered to her.

As she calmed down I texted Noah and gave him a piece of my mind: Noah you seriously just left Elle what was that about? You need to grow up and be there for Elle. She didn't do this alone and besides you wanted to have kids with Elle. I sent the message and took a deep breath as I watched Elle sleep.

As she slept, I made sure to go order some ice cream for her and all of her favorite things.

Noah's POV

I felt guilty about storming out on Elle but I needed to clear my head. I am happy we are having a baby, but I feel terrible that Elle can't enjoy her senior year to the fullest. I received a text from Lee. He is right I need to be there.

I raced home on my motorcycle and went inside and I saw Lee holding Elle as she slept. I felt jealous. I should be holding her but my little brother is. I go in the room and Lee shoots me a look as if he is saying wake her up and I will end you.

I walk over to Elle and sit beside her and Lee. I want to make this right. I look at Lee and he gives me the death stare. " Make her cry and I will end you." Lee says mad. I looked at Elle and her eyes are all puffy. I made her cry. As I go to gently wake Elle up Lee smacks my hand away from her.

A/n  I had some writes block let me know how Elle and Noah should make up