Chapter 7

Elle's POV

I ended up sleeping at the Flynn's house which was not unusual. However I was feeling really nauseous and sick. I had probably thrown up 4 times in the middle of the night. Noah stayed up with me all night and held me. It felt good knowing he was there. Occasionally Lee would appear to try to help...but Noah kicked him out. " Lee get out give us some peace Elle isn't feeling good." Noah would say as he kicked Lee out. " But she's my best friend and I need to support her through this difficult time." Lee would say trying to get through. I kept laughing at the fact that my boys loved me enough to support me even when it was the middle of the night.

I fell asleep around 7 in the morning and I guess June had found me in the bathroom because she woke me up and helped me into Noah's bed. I had just remembered how Noah was leaving for Harvard today and he was going to be gone for 4 months before he comes home.  I think I'm going to try to get extra hours so I can move out of my dad's house so I don't crowd the house. I woke up a few hours later and decided to go talk to Lee about my plan.

Lee told me he was going to help me pay for the apartment but I refused his help because I don't want him wasting his money on me. Next thing I know I feel a pillow land on my head and I look up and there was Lee. " I came to help you move in and Noah said I can live with you until he can get home again." He said. I just smiled and hugged him. These last few months have been overwhelming and besides Noah Lee was my constant.

His Girl a Kissing Booth Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें