Chapter 3

Lee's POV

" Elle! Are you okay?"  I asked worried as I ran over and hugged my best friend. " I'm so sorry Lee I meant to come back last night and I fell asleep." Elle admitted as tears run down her face. Something is wrong I can tell. " Elle what is wrong you can tell me." I asked Elle calmly.

Elle POV

" Elle what is wrong you can tell me?" Lee asked me and I knew I had to tell him. " I made a mistake, a big one." I knew in my mind I was pregnant. "I think I'm pregnant." I broke down crying again. " Woah Elle calm down it will be okay I promise. I'm here for you and I always will be." Lee tried to calm me down but it made me cry even more. I let everyone down. " Everyone is going to hate me Lee I'm only 17." I started panicking. " we need to go get a pregnancy test. Can you please take me to the store?" I begged Lee. He groans," You are lucky I love you and you are my bestie." Lee complained.

Once we got home and everyone talked to me about getting help I went upstairs to Lee's bathroom. " Lee will you stay here with me?" I asked him. Lee looked at me and just hugged me. I knew my answer as I took the pregnancy test and waited. Positive. I'm pregnant. " Congratulations Elle you are going to be the best mom ever." Lee whispered to me since Noah was in his room. " Noah and I discussed having kids someday so I hope he will be happy." I commented.

" Elle anything to do with you he will be thrilled. But you need to tell him." Lee stated.