Chapter 4

Elle's POV

Lee took me to the mall so I can buy a few things for my announcement. " Thank you so much for helping me Lee you are amazing." I hugged Lee. " Elle you know I'm always going to be by your side." Lee runs into the store and buys something but I can't see what it is. I sit down while waiting for him to come back.

Lee comes back with a bag and he shows me what is inside. A baby onesie! I hugged Lee as soon as I saw it. "Thank you Lee you are the best."

At Home I put together a little announcement for Noah. I texted him to come back to his house I needed to talk. Noah walks into the house and up to our room where I am waiting for him.

" Shelly is everything okay?" Noah questions. I give him the present with the test. Noah opens it and he doesn't react at all. " Noah... say something please." I begged him. " Elle I need some time to process this I'm sorry." He spat as he walked out of the house and took off.

I fell to the ground crying thinking I lost Noah. Lee must have heard me because he is suddenly holding me close to him. " I can't do this Lee. I can't raise the baby alone." I sobbed.  Lee was holding me in his lap trying to calm me down. " Elle you will never be alone. Unfortunately for you, you are stuck with me forever!" Lee joked.  In my mind I know I wouldn't want it any other way.

A/n please give me some input on the story Also feel free to leave ideas I want to include some fan ideas with my ideas!