Chapter 6

Elle's POV

As I wake up  and see Noah I start panicking because I don't want to ruin his life. I get up and walk out of the room and into the bathroom. I could feel myself starting to have a panic attack and curling up into a ball and just crying. " Shelly let me in please we need to talk." Noah begged. I decided to open the door and I ran into his arms and cried. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to ruin your life." I cried begging for Noah to forgive me. Noah stayed and calmed me down and comforted me.

He told me we would figure this out together. " Elle I'm here with you 100% percent." Noah reassured me. I wasn't feeling the best and I think Noah could tell because he stayed close to me. My anxiety had gotten worse over the past year and now that I'm pregnant I can feel it has gotten worse. " I'm going for a walk." I told Noah as I knew I was starting to panic and needed to be alone. As I continued my walk I ended up at the cemetery and I talked to mom. I told mom everything as if she was right beside me. Once I got home I noticed it was dark and quiet. I walked into the house and saw. Noah had decorated the Flynn's house.

" Noah you did all of this?" I asked. He nodded and came over to kiss me.

Noah's POV

I decided I'm going to plan a date for Elle tonight she deserves this. Once Elle came home I surprised her and we ate her favorite foods. " Elle I'm sorry for leaving I was scared I needed to process this change. I love you and I already love this baby." I told her and I explained my thoughts. " Noah I understand and thank you for tonight I really needed this." Elle said and it made me feel better.

A/N I'm really sorry for not updating I had writers block but here it is