Behind the scenes part 1

Marcus is in the Blight's back yard working on an engine of a 1963 Chevy Corvette Sting Ray Coupe. Edric walks up and asks, "What'ya doing?"

He looks up and says, without missing a beat, "Your sister."

They stare at each other. A small smirk forms on their faces. "Pfft..."

Alador, who just finished a glass of beer, yells, "HaHa! She is your! Problem now!" And he walks away.

Edric and Marcus look at him. Look at each other. Look at him. Look at each other.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"cut! Seriously! We were doing so well..."
Amelia is seen next to the director with and angry (blushing) face
////$_$\\\\
When the camera is off.
*-*-_-*-*

Marcus is sitting in a chair being interviewed for the show.

"Yeah. We do have a lot of fun together both on and off camera. Luz is everyone's guardian angel. She memorized everyone's lines. When I forget lines, I improvise."

Scene changes to season one's battle with Belos. He was impaled with a vine.

"You can't kill me! I'm already dead inside!"

Luz covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing while Belos tries to pinch his nose through his mask. His body is shaking as if he is laughing.

(Interview with Amity)

How do you feel about Marcus and Amelia's relationship in the show?

"Well, I'm actually pretty fine with it. They were already together before we even started filming. Its a blessing and curse. They are good on camera. But, they randomly hide so that they can make out."

Scene changes to Willow and Gus giggling as a camera follows them. "Shh." They both point underneath the snack table.

The camera catches them kissing under the table with Amelia sitting on his lap. They both start laughing until the couple sets the camera on fire.

(Interview with Philip)

"When I was called to be the villain, I was overjoyed and jumped at it. I had been a teacher, a father, a school principal, a soccer coach. You know, good guys. Marcus taught me, Alador, Eda, Lilith, and all the coven heads to play Poker. And I must say it helped quite a bit in my acting."

There was a sign on the door to Philip's trailer. 8 pm Friday nights poker.

We weren't allowed to film them.

(Interview with Luz)

"Philip is actually a really cool guy. He always has candy in his pockets and he is always there to give us encouragement when we mess up."

Scene changes to Philip being sneaky trying to give king a watermelon jolly rancher.

(Interview with one of the scouts)

"Us scouts are actually the crew. Lights, cameras, props. We all got an active role here."

Scene changes to scout body cam 6148b. Scene shows Edric, Hunter, and Marcus fishing. Singing the wellerman.

I had so much fun writing this. It's called part 1 because I want to do it again. Who should be interviewed next?