Menace

Doflamingo now is in a pinch. He wouldn't expect that the notorious captain such as milim would show him an obvious hostility just because a kid she barely knew.

'Even so, i've got kaido one of the yonkou behind me. Why does she think she can do as she please with me?'

Sure, destroying the entire marineford, killing the celestial dragons and defeating two admirals showed how ridiculous the power of this group is

But even so, one of the yonkou could probably do that.

'the problem now is the Time God. There's no way to defeat her. She is probably even more troublesome than the captain'

If it's just milim and the rest, even though they couldn't win, they still can put up a fight, but if rimuru joins in.....the chance to even survive is incredibly low

"I'm a warlord of the sea. Do you want to mess with the government more than you already are?"

"..........."

'as i thought, Thunder Devastator would not want to antagonize the world government more than she already are'

"Hahahaha, leave this island now and forget what happen today. After all you would not like messing with warlord of the sea right?"

As doflamingo laugh maniacally, he suddenly feel pain from his chest, he look down saw a sword is piercing it from the black.

"Young master!! Why you!!"

Delinger shout as he noticed this and went to attack rimuru but milim appear before him and launch a powerful thunder blast right into his face, this immediately kill him.

"I know you weren't dead yet. Get up"

As rimuru cold voice resounded, doflamingo then stitches his heart back and let out a powerful conqueror haki.

"Do you realize what are you doing right now?!"

This haki outburst immediately knocked out the citizens and few of doflamingo's men, but still neither rimuru or milim is shaken by this.

"Oi, Mr. Heavenly Demon, why don't you keep that haki to yourself, after all we have it too you know?"

"And it's far more powerful than yours"

As rimuru and milim said that, both of them release their conqueror haki. It's completely dwarfed doflamingo's.

This powerful haki is making even someone that at doflamingo's level to give all they had to even stay conscious.

"Milim, don't overdo it. Keep casualties as minimum"

"Leave it to me"

As milim said so, she let out a smile while launch a lightning speed punch toward doflamingo guts

This send doflamingo fly toward the highest floor of royal palace in an instant.

"Gwahk--"

All of his bones is shattered, all of his organs is roasted from inside out. But still, as awakened devil fruit user, he fix himself as fast as he can.

'this ridiculous power---what am i even thinking to have said that?!'

A power enough to decimate any opponent within a single attack, the ruthlessness as a pirate...

"So tell me doflamingo, what are you the warlord of again?"

THE STRONGEST.

*

Rimuru seeing this just let out sigh and call of the crew with den den mushi.

"Hello my beloved friends, due to captain order, all of you need to keep the casualties as low as possible, then i hope you guys enjoy the trip."

This of course receive various reaction from octagram pirates.

"Oh hell nah..."

"She did it again.."

"Why would she fight now?!"

"Roger."

"FOR GOD SAKE! LET ME JUST EAT MY ICE CREAM!!"

"I want to resign from this all pirates bullshit."

*

The battle between doflamingo and milim is currently raging on in the sky.

Milim could in fact end this fight whenever she want, but for some reason she kept dragging out the fight.

"Kaido would not let you go!!"

Doflamingo shout as he continuosly shooting out a string at incredible speed toward milim

But of course, she dodges every single one of them with a smile on her face.

"Kaido? Oh, you mean my next prey!"

Hearing this, doflamingo frown in frustration.

"You arrogant bastard!"

Furious toward milim's behaviour, doflamingo activated his awaken power and turn the surrounding into strings.

Milim also let out an even wider smile as the cloud above began darkened while letting out chains of thunderclaps

"Regret you foolishness! [Sixteen Holy Bullets: God Thread] "

As doflamingo clad the strings with armament haki, he launch it toward milims with a speed that rivalling the speed of light.

The attack that capable of threatening even admiral. That's how terrifying it is.

"You call that god threat? Let me show, what the real one is."

Milim who is levitating currently, suddenly condensed the electricity into a small sphere.

' i would love to decimate this entire kingdom, but rimuru probably would be angry.'

As milim thought so, she catch the attack of doflamingo's with one hand.

"Wh-what?!"

Ignoring doflamingo, milim grabbed the sphere making her right hand turned into pure white lightning.

She then imbued it with ryuo turning the lightning once again into purple color.

"I'm sorry, but you about to be roasted to death"

Milim then dissapear from doflamingo eyes, even with his observation haki, he notice milim just when milim appear in front of him

"[Zeus's Nightmare]"

In that moment, doflamingi feel like as if time has slow down, he can only saw the fist that is coming straight to his face.

The strange feeling of his existence being grabbed by something he don't understand. It doesn't long before he actually realize what it is.

'ah..'

DEATH