Enter The New Era

Somewhere on the floating island, an old man with a large head can be seen talking through the den-den mushi..

"I'm sorry dragon, the least i can do is to don't kill them outright .."

"That's fairly enough, after all it was a direct order from those damn celestial bastard.."

The old man went silent for a while, thinking about what he has to say next..

"Dragon, do you know what it is like to be a genius? It is being able to tell how long you about live.."

"........"

"I don't think i can be around for a while longer, hahahaha! Just when the era start to become interesting, how unfortunate.."

The empty throne, the void century, the ancient kingdom and Joyboy. All of the secret will soon be revealed!

"The only different this era will brought is the downfall of world government, vegapunk"

Dragon's voice is cold, not a little sentiment can be sense

"No! The number of pirates is ballooning! Yet there is only a single empty throne!"

"You....."

"Do you understand my friend?! It has begun!! The BIGGEST struggle for Supremacy....... IN THE ENTIRE OF PIRATES HISTORY!!"

*

In the marine headquarters, fleet admiral office..

"Sakazuki~ it seems not only big mom and kaido has formed an alliance, but there is a report regarding red haired pirates contact with Tsukuyomi pirates~ ah~ things has become more teoublesome~"

Akainu who was reading the report suddenly burn the paper in an instant, letting out an expression of anger!

"Foul pirates!! To think they would be this bold! Not even concealing the fact of their alliance! Do those fools think nothing of our marine forces!"

"Then~ want me to go and clean things up? It would be quick~"

"Tch! Stay put borsalino. We will let them gather together first before we trample all of them!"

*

Mary geoise, the room of authority..

The five elders is currently having a discussion about the situation of the world

"Speaking of which, the land of wano is probably gonna be in chaos for a while."

"Just let it be, the land of wano is not under our jurisdiction, moreover even if we want to interfere, the surrounding terrains of that country is practically impenetrable"

"Worst generation and two of the yonkous is having a war, the balance is starting to collapse"

"We shall do through out clean out soon"

"It's been 22 years since roger porates found the one piece, and now, the legacy that man left behind is being pick up"

"Monkey D. Luffy huh?"

"It's not just him, Captain Milim Nava. She is a wild card, appearing out of nowhere, she managed to shake the world to this extent"

"I suspect that she actually has D in her name. Just like how trafalgar law hiding it, this doesn't seem to be stretched as well"

"Either that, or she is part of "that" group that resurfaced after 800 years"

*

Meanwhile, milim who has suddenly lost her power is now facing head on againts kaido's blast breathe

'even if i block it with my haki.....i would've been severely injured!'

She doesn't even know why her power suddenky dissapear, but at this moment she only thinking about reducing the damage

"Tch! Shambles!"

'wha-'

"Foxfire style: flame-rend!!"

As kinemon appears in front of milim instantaneously he immediately cut the flames into two

"Milim-dono! Are you alright!"

"Don't worry, i'm not hurt! Thank you!"

Rimuru who saw milim is safe and sound immediately let out a sigh of relief before fall into the ground

"Oi! Are you alright?!"

Zoro immediately hold and help him stand

"Just what exactly is happening.."

As zoro mutter so, luffy and the rest also arrived on the ship

"Milim! Oi! Are you-"

That was the last thing rimuru heard before he fall unconscious.

On the other hand, albeit weaker, milim is still energetic as ever, she just lose a bit of her physical strength and her whole power, other than that she is perfectly fine

"Luminous! Go treat rimuru, guy sense the immediate threat in 5 km radius, dagruel and leon focus on pretecting otama!"

"""On it!"""

Milim then immediately recall the attack, the bullet that carried sea prism appeared out of nowhere

If even her haki can't sense it, that means it was the power of devil fruit user..

"Milim-dono! Should we slow down the march?! We didn't expect that kaido has a weapon that capable to shoot at this range!"

Even though kinemon words carried a reasonable suggestion, milim know that he was just being considerate toward her crews

Milim then smile widely

'is it kaido..? I don't remember someone on the beast pirates has warp-warp fruit......the one that has it is-'

As milim thought about the possibility, her expression immediately stiffen

'seraphim......That damn vegapunk!'