Seed of Conflict

The meeting between yonkou big mom and the infamous octagram pirates is shaking the world.

Octagram is a force that widely known to have a power rivalled to that of yonkou and if they went their way to meet big mom, the worst possiblities is that they would form an alliance.

It doesn't matter what the purpose is, but when they make a move. Even the marine would have to give it their all or it will spell doom toward the world government.

"This is certainly a big news"

"Well, at least we know that they didn't targetting you though"

Hearing tanaka's words, fuyumi didn't feel at ease even a little.

If octagram pirates really targeting them, it would be really bad but manageable, but now....the octagram is making a move that nobody would anticipated.

The fear of unknown.

'for now, we will be focusing on finding sensei...'

She thought as she passed she newspaper to tanaka

*

It's been a while since milim finish sparring with big mom and now both of them is enjoying a delicious inside big mom castle

"I don't why i'm surprised that you all actualy made an effort to save me"

"Well, it's not exactly us......but whatever, so have you learned your lesson? Laziness can bring disaster"

"Hehehe, yes of course, i'm a kind of guy that learned from my mistake after all!"

Rimuru who heard this clearly doubt what this guy is saying, but just decided let it go

"Ah, this is the gift that i got from big mom"

"Devil fruit..? Mythical zoan at that..."

"I'm giving this to you since i thought you can do something about it. Well, i need to go see others, i'll be waiting on black pearl"

After the short conversation, rimuru ask ciel more about the information regarding the devil fruit

<<It's Hito-Hito No Mi: Model Banshee>>

Banshee huh? So that creature is classified as Hito (Human) in this world? Well, it is a myth after all.

<<I can fuse it with Yami Yami no mi if you wishes. In fact, i beg of you to let me do it>>

I wonder what should i do with this fruit....well, whatever let toss it into the sea.

<<You can't do this to me, master....>>

I'm joking~ you can take this and do as you please. It will benefit us after all

<<Wenn as der Wille eines Gottes ist!! After the fuse should i keep it as zoan?>>

Yeah it's cool that way, and by the way was that a german i hear??

<<it's just your imagination>>

*

"Mamamamama!!! It is really fun to be with you captain milim!! Are you sure you don't want to join my crew?!"

"Wahahahaha!!! I'm afraid that your flag wouldn't be able to contain my action in the future!"

"Mamamamama!!!"

"Wahahahahaha!!!"

While the two of them is laughing cheerfully, big mom suddenly stop her laugh and look at milim while unlesshing her conqueror haki

Milim on the other hand just smile and unleashed her in response.

"By the way, about what you said earlier, was that true?"

"Truer words have never been spoken"

"To do that, it is pure madness."

"I know"

"And it's virtually impossible"

"I know"

"Do you still going for it?"

"Who knows?"

"What a crazy bunch..."

"Everyone knows that"

Milim then leave the big mom castle after giving a short farewell.

She wouldn't have thought that big mom was actually really chill person to be with, beside she never do something out of line in the manga too, so milim didn't exactly hate her.

Beside, her purpose in this world is to have fun, not fighting, though fighting is also part of the fun, it is not entirely.

"Are you done with the girls talk?"

"Yep, pull the anchor, and get ready to set sail!"

"On it"

Leon and dagruel immediately pull the anchor while luminous is opening the sails of the black pearl revealing the octagram shape with a skull on the middle.

Meanwhile, ciel who is done fusing both fruits is showing off her work to rimuru.

"The name doesn't change, but now it has the power of both fruits! As expected from ciel!"

<<Kukukuku, this much is natural for me>>

Rimuru actually has an idea to who this devil fruit should belong to, so he waste no time.

"Guy! Here!"

"Rimuru? What's up?"

"This fruit i think it's very suitable for you, want it? It's mythical zoan but i've done some improvement"

Guy hearing this let out a wide smile, for him rimuru's 'some improvement' could make the fruit be the strongest to ever exist.

"Well, i guess so, thanks for the fruit"

"Your welcome"

While those two is chatting, ramiris suddenly burst the door open.

"OI!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM, THE ENTIRE BLOODY BUSTER CALL IS CHASING US RIGHT NOW!!"