New Era

It's been almost 2 years since the buster call incident. Many things have happened but only a few that are worth mentioning about.

The octagram pirates also have been really quiet and do not cause any major move as well. It is as if they are on vacation.

Before luffy finished his training, milim and the crew would also occasionally visit him and rayleigh while bringing some delicious food and wine.

Luffy and milim also seemingly to get along well when they are together, rimuru on the other hand is quite close with rayleigh as both of them keep talking about some old man stuff.

But now it's been several months since luffy finished his training, he keep shaking the world with his actions.

"Rimuru~ i think our little vacations is almost over huh.."

Milim mutter while snuggling her face into rimuru's lap

"I think so, the strawhats also has arrived at the land of wano as well"

"As expected from the protagonist!"

While rimuru and milim is having a wholesome conversation, in the other side of the ship there's something completely opposite is going on.

"So that's what Uranus is huh.....what a shame, i expecting it to be more grand than this"

"Well, it's not the matter about the appearance, and the more ordinary looking it is the less it will stand out, there's no loss"

"So we managed to get the appearance of that Ancient weapon, but do we even have a use for that though? It's just.....make something float isn't it?"

Leon, Guy and Luminous is discussing regarding the ancient weapons that they suddenky gained interest in it.

"A king of the sea, a ship strong enough to blast an entire island, and you think uranus is only capable for making something float?"

"Woah, what's with that tone leon? Keep that up and i won't stay still"

"Luminous, leon. What are you guys doing? Sigh, forget it. Let's stop for now, we will continue later"

Guy said while standing up and leave into his room, luminous also let out a sigh and walk out leaving leon alone.

"I got too work up again.......what's wrong with me lately? Am i too excited?"

Leon mutter before he quickly dismissed that thought.

*

Meanwhile, the red haired pirates who is just done with their plunder is celebrating it with a joy.

Shanks who is standing at the corner of the ship just look at the scenery while revealing a slight smile.

"That is some nice smile you wear boss. Is something matter?"

Beckman asked while handing him a cup of beer.

"It seems we crossed our road with some unexpected group beckman."

As beckman hear he immediately turn his gaze into the sea and saw a pure jet black ship is coming toward them.

"Octagram......out of all peoples it have to be those crazy bunch...sigh, i'll tell the boys to get ready"

But shanks stop beckman even before he turn around.

"Don't be so tense, they doesn't seem to have any hostile intention after all"

"Ah....uh...sure"

*

Meanwhile in mariejoa...

*PANG!!!*

One of the celestial dragon smash the table with an angry expression. The other celestials dragons who were also there also is throwing tantrum.

"UNBELIEVEABLE!!! TO THINK THE MARINE DOESN'T MAKE ANY MOVE AGAINST THOSE BUNCH OF PEASANTS FOR A WHOLE YEARS!!! ARE THEY DISOBEY OUR ORDERS?!?!"

one of the cp0 agents immediately kneeled on the ground and try to calm the celestial dragon while explaining the difficult situation to him

"It's not like that my lord, it seems the marine force does not have any leisure to waste their power to Octagram currently, moreover with the 2 of the Yonkou is forming an alliance, they couldn't possibly prioritized that octagram bunch who was silent for 2 years"

As the agent said so, the celestial dragon slap him and immediately stomp him while releasing his anger

"I DON'T CARE!!!! THOSE PEASANTS KILLED ONE OF US, AND ONE OF THEM DARE TO CALL HIMSELF A GOD?!?! WE ARE THE GODS!!! ARE YOU STUPID REASON IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR FACES HUH??? ANSWER ME!!!"

"Kuhk-"

Receiving the continuos stomping from the overweight celestial dragon, the agent can't even replied.

"TCH!! TAKE HIM AND KILL THIS PEASANT IMMEDIATELY!! LET ME MEET THE FIVE ELDER NOW!!!"

"No....please no!!! Have mercy my lord!!! My wife and child would be sad!!!........NOO!!! MY LORD!!!"

The celestial dragon then wrote her slave and immediately heading toward the gorosei place while ignoring the agent cry.

"Peasant who declares himself as a GOD, heheheheheh i will teach you how to serve the real gods later. her face is an absolute beauty too, hehehehe i will break her and do what have i been imagine all this time hehehehehe. I can't wait~"

*Slurp*

With a disgusting smile on his face, she sucked his drool back while watching the Time God bounty....