A Friend!

At the tokage port, all of the strawhats, akazaya and heart pirates gather together to talk about their plan to onigashima

"That will be our plan for now, remember to change it depending on the situation, we are up against the beast pirates after all"

Law said as he observed the reaction from the others, as he expected except for luffy and few others, most of them seem to understand the plan.

"With the forces of samurai and minks we gather, the possibilities of winning are still too low, but there's a chance"

Hearing law words, sanji who is arguing with zoro suddenly seems to remember something

"Oh right...i forgot to tell them about it.."

Sanji mutters as he takes the den-den mushi out from his pocket.

"Kuro ashi-ya, let me tell you in case you forgot, this plan is top secret if it does not obvious enough."

"Sanji-dono, it's not like we don't trust you, but telling someone about our location right now is a bit....."

"Hahahaha, sanji! You sure are an idiot!"

It doesn't matter for the first two, but to be called an idiot by a luffy is something he cannot accept!

"Shut up!! I know what i'm doing!!"

As sanji said so, he try to dial something on the den-den mushi, but then he seem to feel a faint breath from behind his ears

"Ah, thanks for the trouble sanji-san, but we are here."

"!!!!"

"!!!!!"

"!!!!"

Luffy, law ,zoro, luffy and kinemon immediately went on full alert after hearing the voice.

'how....my observation haki is always activated during this whole conversation..'

Law mutter in his heart, the fact that he could not detect a person until he decided to show himself prove how much powerful the figure was.

"Now, now, no need to be so tense, we are ally you know"

Luffy who was ready to fight earlier, suddenly reveal a wide smile as he recognize who it is.

"Ahh!! Isn't that you, muru muru!!"

"My name is rimuru you damn brat!!"

As luffy went to greet rimuru, the crowd is confuse but also relief since luffy recognize the blue hair girl.

"Uhm.....luffy, do you know this...girl?"

Nami asked timidly..

"Hoo, to think you managed to slip under my observation haki, quite impressive ally indeed"

Zoro said while smiling.

Meanwhile, usop and chopper take a glance at robin, and they saw that robin faces somehow turn pale while wesring a terrified expresion.

"Oi robin, are you alright?"

"Do you caught a fever?"

Robin ignore these two and went to luffy and grab his shoulder.

"Luffy.....do you really know this person?"

"Um? Of course! He is my friend and always bring me a good food when i was training with rayleigh!"

Law who somehow familiar with rimuru's face but couldn't remember it got his curiosity peaked when seeing robin acting like that..

"Robin-ya, could you tell us who is that person really is?"

Rimuru seeing this whole conversation just smile silently.

"That is.....that is no person.....he is one of the infamous octagram pirates, [Horror of Time] "God" Rimuru Tempest!!"

The crowd when silenced for a while, but except for the few of akazaya who doesn't know about octagram, the rest of them including law turn pale..

"Yeah, but i'm kind and handsome God you know?"

Rimuru said sweetly.

But that does not help a least bit.

"""O-O-OC-OCTAGRAMM!!!!""""

*

"No, no, no i don't want to listen to any bullshit you might have right now, after risking my damn life to protect you, the first thing that greeted me when i opened my eyes is you serving me a poisonous water!! DO YOU HAVE NO HUMANITY LEFT!??! YOU DAMN FLAT VAMPIRE!!"

"SHUT UP AND DRINK IT BEFORE I SHOVE IT UP IN YOUR ASS!!"

Luminous doesn't care about dino pitiful struggling and proceeds to force the water down into his throat

After a few minute of life and death struggle, dino finally give up and lie down with foaming mouth.

Luminous let out a sigh, and immediately heal him from the poison.

"How is it going? Does your companion gonna be alright valen-chan?"

"Ah, no need to worry otsuru-san, he is one tough nut to crack"

Otsuru then let out a relief sigh..

"That's good, after all even in this village there are many people who have fall sick because of that water...."

Hearing this, luminous turn to look around her, indeed the environment is so poor and dirty.

'hm....well, there is no choice'

Luminous then tied up her hair into high ponytail and smile toward otsuru.

"Otsuru-san, please gather all of the sick villagers here. I'm gonna heal them"