𝐀𝐑𝐂 1 ♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄♡︎

❝𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫❞

♡︎

As the snow-coated the land in a fluffy blanket of white, a girl lay unconscious on the ground.

Her cheeks burned red and her limbs were pale from the frost.

Her savior, also known as Tanjiro. Put a cloth moistened with warm water on her forehead and placed an extra blanket on the sleeping girl.

The wood burned to ashes in the fireplace as the orange flames engulfed the room in a warm and tender embrace, Keeping the freezing weather out of the room.

Tanjiro had taken care of the female for a few weeks now and her condition seemed to get better day by day.

But there was no sign of awakening and it bothered him greatly.

With a sigh, the Burgundy male got up and left the room with a heart—tainted black because of his emotions.

𝐘/𝐍✔︎

Opening my eyes slowly, I could feel pressure on my body.

I groaned as I desperately tried to move my limbs but they didn't move an inch.

Confusion and frustration made me feel like crying but I couldn't utter a sound. My heart sped up as the sound of footsteps reached my ears.

The shoji door slides open, revealing a breathless boy.

His round eyes widened as he stared at me like he'd seen a ghost.

'Who is he?! Where am I?!' I thought to myself as I just stare at him with worry.

He snapped out of his stunned state and smiled brightly at me. He got closer and touched my forehead.

I flinched at his warm touch and I attempted to pull away but couldn't muster up the strength to do so.

"Thank God, your body temperature is back to normal" he mumbled under his breath.

He gazed at me and introduced himself. "I'm Kamado Tanjiro, I found you near the river a few weeks ago; you were almost completely frozen."

Silence took over as I couldn't say anything. Eventually, Tanjiro got the message and mumbled an apology while he got me some water to soothe the dryness of my mouth and throat.

He helped me sit up and handed me the cup filled to the brim with water.
I chugged down the liquid greedily as I felt my body get hydrated and energized. Not even thinking about how the beverage could be poisoned or drugged.

I let out a sigh of relief and put the cup down.

"T-thank you, I'm now in your d-debt," I state my voice still a bit hoarse and drained.
He only nodded and stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I'm y/n by the way," I said with a small smile as I tried to appear friendly.
He continued to stare at the ground as a blush made its way towards his cheeks.

'Aw, he's so cute! No y/n snap out of it, you just met him!'

"Are you hungry? you must be! I'll go get you something!" He said quickly and left the room before I could even process his words.

"Eh?"

𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎✔︎

quickly leaving the room I clenched my clothes as hard as I could. My heart just wouldn't slow down.

The awful thoughts didn't go away either. Ever since I laid eyes on her I knew she was the one for me!

The idea of chaining her up and making her stay makes me happy. It fascinates me!

As I walk toward the kitchen, dozens of suggestions fill my mind.

Should I break her legs?
That way she can't leave, but I don't want to hurt her unless it's necessary, Perhaps there's another way.

"Ni-chan, are you okay? You're mumbling."

"nezuko! I'm fine, don't worry. Also, she woke up" I explained with enthusiasm.

Her big pink eyes lit up as her smile grew. "Can I go check on her?" She asked

"Of course, there's no need to ask. We decided to share her, did we not?"

She nodded cheerfully, her eyes darkening for a few seconds before they got back to normal.

She merrily left as I entered the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl of soup I poured the medication inside. Watching As it changed the complexion to something darker.

❝𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒀/𝑵-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏, 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖.❞

♡︎

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬:

• 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

•𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

•𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨bb𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩.