♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄♡︎

❝𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝'𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞̀' ❞

'𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞̀' ❞

♡︎

Under clear skies and comforting warmth, Y/n found herself yearning to break free from the confines of the Butterfly Mansion. Cooped up inside since her arrival, her days had grown dull and tedious, spent mostly in bed as she waited for her arm to heal.

But with the beautiful weather beckoning her, Y/n was determined not to let this opportunity pass her by. With newfound energy and determination, she set out to explore the city, confident that Shinobu would grant her request now that she was feeling better.

Humming a cheerful tune, Y/n made her way towards Shinobu's office, her anticipation building with each step. Knocking on the wooden door, she awaited permission to enter, the excitement evident in her demeanor.

"Come in," came the quiet reply from within, prompting Y/n to push open the door and step inside. Before her stood Shinobu, her usual energetic demeanor replaced by a tired expression as she toiled away at the paperwork before her.

With a weary sigh, Shinobu lifted her gaze from the mound of paperwork spread out before her, irritation evident in the furrow of her brow and the slight edge to her tone. "Is there anything you need?" she inquired, her voice tinged with impatience, clearly perturbed by the unwelcome interruption that had disrupted her concentration.

Y/n swallowed nervously, steeling herself before continuing. "I was wondering if I could take a stroll out in the city," she ventured, her voice carrying a hint of hesitation as she awaited Shinobu's response, hoping her request wouldn't be met with further annoyance.

Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as Shinobu remained silent, her attention wholly absorbed by the task at hand, her pen moving across the paper with almost inhuman speed.

'Did she even hear me?' Y/n wondered, her anxiety mounting with each passing second. The air in the room grew heavy with awkward tension as the (h/c)nette stood there, sweating nervously, uncertain of what to do next.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Shinobu ceased her frenzied writing, her hand pausing mid-motion. With an exhausted sigh, she lifted her gaze from the paper, her eyes meeting Y/n's with a weary expression.

"Fine," Shinobu relented, her voice tinged with resignation. "But I must do a final checkup." The words were uttered with a sense of duty, signaling her begrudging acquiescence to Y/n's request.

"Okay! Just one last thing." Y/n's voice rang out, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

Raising an eyebrow, Shinobu gazed at Y/n with a mixture of curiosity and confusion, silently urging her to continue with her request. The air in the room seemed to hum with anticipation as Y/n gathered her thoughts, preparing to voice her final plea.