♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍♡︎

❝𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬❞

The overpowering scent of blood filled the air, assaulting her senses from all directions. It clung to the walls, pooled on the floor, and stained her own body, a gruesome reminder of the violence that had transpired. The metallic tang made her stomach churn, threatening to expel its contents in a wave of nausea.

As she wandered through the desolate halls, the oppressive silence of death enveloped the once vibrant house, casting it into a mournful haze of agony and despair. Each step she took echoed hollowly against the walls, a haunting reminder of the life that had once thrived within these now lifeless corridors.

The disfigured bodies of her beloved family lay strewn about, a grotesque tableau of violence and loss that tore at her heart with each passing glance.

The walls seemed to whisper cruel truths in her ears, mocking her futile search for meaning in the midst of such senseless tragedy. Yet she pressed on, her footsteps a solemn cadence in the eerie stillness, driven by a need to find solace in the midst of the chaos that surrounded her.

The gaze of those unsettling crimson eyes bore into her, sending shivers down her spine and filling her with an overwhelming sense of dread. Their intensity was unnerving, yet strangely, there was an undercurrent of fondness in their depths. It was a contradiction that made her skin crawl—how could eyes so filled with malice also hold a hint of warmth towards her?

She couldn't make sense of it. She knew she didn't belong here, among the living. She was meant to join the others in death, to succumb to the fate that awaited them all. Yet, those eyes seemed to defy that inevitability, fixing her in their gaze with an unsettling determination.

The question echoed in her mind, bouncing off the walls of her consciousness like a relentless drumbeat. Why was she still alive when so many others had perished around her? What made her different from them? These thoughts gnawed at her, tormenting her with their unanswered mysteries.

Was it luck? Fate? Or something more sinister at play? She couldn't shake the feeling that there was a purpose to her survival, a reason she was being spared while others met their untimely ends. But what that reason was, she couldn't begin to fathom.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?

What prevented him from ending her existence? Was her continued survival merely a manifestation of the heavens' disdain for her? Even in her second chance at life, must she endure such relentless despair?