♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑♡︎

❝𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞

❝𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.❞

♡︎

Y/n winced slightly as Giyuu tightened the bandages around her wound, a soft hiss escaping her lips as she endured the discomfort, grateful for his meticulous care to prevent any blood seepage.

"Thank you," she murmured, a faint smile gracing her lips as she expressed her gratitude to Giyuu for his assistance.

Giyuu remained silent, his gaze focused on the siblings as he patiently waited for them to awaken from their slumber.

Finally, Tanjiro stirred, emitting a low groan as his eyes slowly fluttered open. He found himself met with the sight of a smiling Y/n and Nezuko, whose eyes still held remnants of sleepiness.

"Visit a man named Sakonji Urokodaki at Mount Sagiri," Giyuu instructed abruptly as Tanjiro regained consciousness, his words leaving little room for Tanjiro to gather his bearings.

Tanjiro blinked, trying to process the sudden directive, his gaze flickering between the sky above and the familiar faces of Nezuko and Y/n.

"Don't expose her to the sun, and you should be fine," Giyuu added, providing a brief explanation before falling silent once more, leaving Tanjiro to contemplate the weight of his words and the task that lay ahead.

Giyuu's sudden action caused Y/n to yelp in surprise, her eyes widening as he grasped her waist.

Tanjiro's expression darkened, a scowl etching itself onto his features as bitterness flooded his senses at the sight of Giyuu's unworthy touch upon Y/n.

"Don't touch her!" Tanjiro's voice rang out, laced with a threatening edge, but Giyuu remained unfazed, meeting Tanjiro's glare with an unyielding gaze of his own.

"She's wounded and requires immediate medical attention. I'll be taking her with me," Giyuu stated with an emotionless demeanor, his words carrying a sense of finality as he made it clear that his decision was non-negotiable.

Tanjiro felt the words of protest forming on his tongue, ready to challenge Giyuu's decision. Yet, as his gaze fell upon Y/n's injury, a sense of urgency and concern washed over him, overriding his initial impulse to argue.

He couldn't bear the thought of Y/n's condition worsening due to the untreated wound, putting her life at risk. The mere idea of her suffering because of his stubbornness gnawed at him, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.