♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄♡︎

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳y

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳y.❞

♡︎

𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨✔︎

As I savored each bite of the breakfast Saburo-san had prepared, my thoughts drifted inexorably to y/n.

Did she eat breakfast too? Did she miss me as much as I missed her?

Lost in contemplation, I barely registered the now-empty bowl before me, my mind consumed by thoughts of her.

With a contented sigh, I rose to my feet, shouldering the basket that had once carried charcoal. Thanking Saburo for his hospitality and the meal, I bid him farewell as I stepped out of the small cottage.

As I made my way up the mountain path, hours slipped by unnoticed, the tranquility of the surroundings soothing my troubled mind. Yet, amidst the serene landscape, a familiar scent suddenly reached my nose, causing me to pause in surprise.

"Y/n..?"

Coming to a sudden halt, I cast my gaze upon the emerging shadow, my eyes narrowing as I strain to discern its form amidst the dim light.

With a sense of disbelief, I begin to make out the familiar silhouette of the (h/c) girl, her presence both unexpected and oddly comforting.

"T-Tanjiro... help..." y/n's voice trembled as she drew nearer, her disheveled appearance sending a wave of dread through me.

Her hair tangled and tears streaking her cheeks, blood marring her once pristine complexion.

My heart plummeted, a weight of guilt settling over me. How could I have allowed this to happen?

With determination burning in my chest, I swore to exact vengeance upon whatever had dared to harm her.

Rushing to her side, I enveloped her in my arms, seeking to provide comfort in the midst of her distress.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" I bombarded her with questions, desperation lacing my voice as I sought answers to the torment she had endured.

"Tanjiro... your f-family," she said, her voice as faint as a whisper, each word carrying the weight of an unspeakable burden.

"Did some wild creature attack while I was away? What on earth happened?!"