Those Are My 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎

Lucas POV

A pile of bricks fell on me as I opened my eyes, my body felt like it had been thrown off a cliff as I looked around the room.

Turning my head, the room I was in became clear as I felt every wound, every break, every bruise that touched my body.

Lifting my head, the weight of world collapsed on my right side making me wince immensely.

I looked up as the door opened, Drebo and Sam came in and stopped as they saw I was awake. Drebo closed the door as Sam looked at me, they both looked at me with pity as I looked at the ceiling.

Lucas: man would y'all stop looking at me." I said lowly.

Drebo: how you feelin?"

Me: straight." I lied. I looked up at him as my sons came to my mind.

Me: King-."

Dre: they good, King and Ronan safe." he promised. I nodded as I looked over at him.

Me: Syx?"

Drebo: straight."

Me: Noelle & Ryder?"

Cory: straight." he said. I nodded as I looked back at the ceiling. I felt my body ache as I rubbed the bandage around my waist.

Me: tell me, what's going on." I said, referring to my body.

Drebo:.. three broken ribs, fractured eye socket, fractured jaw and a stab wound." he said, catching my attention.

I looked down at my white bandage wrapped around my lower chest. The memories started to flood back as I remembered Cynthia and Solae crying in the background.

Me: Cyn and Solae-."

Drebo: we know." he said, stopping me. I frowned as he said it so calmly.

Me: the fuck you mean you know they have my girls?!" I snapped. I winced hard as the pain in my ribs shot through me.

Drebo: Sam go get O and dem." he said, eyeing me. Sam nodded, and headed upstairs leaving me and Dre. Looking up at the ceiling, I felt my anger rising.

Me: they got both my girls bro." I said with a shaky voice as he came over to me. He sat down on my bed as I felt my eyes watering.

Me: man, there won't shit I could fucking do bro." I said wiping my tears before they fell. The door opened as June and his brothers came in.

O came in last as I tried to stop myself from crying,

Drebo: let it out." he mumbled as he seen me holding back what I had to say. I tensed my jawline as a few tears escaped down my face.

Me: He fucking had Cyn by the thoart, and he was choking her and her legs, bro legs were dangling and kicking above the ground.." I cried frustratingly as I remembered the event.

Me: he then had some nigga carrying Solae, and she was crying..and I couldn't get to my fucking daughter nigga." I let out.

Me: they had my baby girls, unprotected. I couldn't do shit to get to them." I said angrily. I angrily wiped my tears as all my boys listened to me.

O: do you remember where you were?" he asked.

Me: nahh man, it was dark. I only remember it being on a gravel path, I aint see much." I said.

Drebo: how you get hurt." he asked.

Me: pussy ass niggas jumped me, they jumped me infront of Cyn." I said remembering her crying out for me.