...

Case POV

I stood at the entrance of the building as Dedo stood just a few feet below me. Looking at him, I watched as he saw the bodies of two of his boys on the ground.

Walking inside, he stopped as he looked at just how clean June and Drebo left it, as if they were never here. The only things left were the dead bodies they left behind, and the blood splattered on the walls like a new paint job.

The stairs creaked from downstairs as Issa and Will helped Craig up them. I hid my smirk, as they helped him into the room and in front of Dedo. Craig hung his head as they held him up, barely able to stand on his own; he didn't dare look at me or Dedo.

Craig:..I had it." he mumbled making Dedo look at him. Dedo walked over to him slowly, standing in front of Will, Issa and Craig. Craig slowly lifted his head as Dedo stared him down.

Raising his fist, he punched Craig hard in the jaw, making Will and Issa drop him. He looked down at him as he writhed on the floor in pain.

Dedo: how the fuck did y'all IDIOTS let him convince you to come here!" he snapped looking at his boys.

Teion: he said this would be easy, that Case approved." he said, making me frown. Dedo looked at me as I folded my arms.

Me: don't look at me, you know I aint approve that shit." I scoffed. He shook his head as he looked back down at Craig.

Me: get up." I demanded as Dedo stepped back. Craig crawled to his feet, regaining his balance as he looked at me.

Me: what the hell were you thinking?" I snarled getting close to hsi face. He didn't say anything, as his fear of me kept him quiet.

Me: thanks to your dumbass, they now know Dedo is here." I said pushing his head back. He shook his head as he looked over his shoulder.

I turned to see him glaring at Olivia as she stared aimlessly at the doorway. Stepping in front of him, he looked back down at me as I stepped up to him.

Me: you got lucky they spared boy." I snarled. He gulped as I walked away from him and over a body on the ground.

Dedo looked down and shook his head as he saw the face of the body. Storming out the building I looked over my shoulder at Craig.

Me: that was stupid bro." I said. He hung his head as I stepped out the building grabbing Olivia's hand. Pulling her back towards the car, I waited to we were further away to turn to her.

Olivia: I thought the whole plan was to convince Craig to do something like this." she frowned at me.

Me: it was." I shrugged.

Olivia: then why did you just ridicule him?"

Me: because, I have to show some sort of leadership around here. I mean what he did was stupid, more then I expected. By now O knows who I called into town." I smirked.

Olivia:..then how are we suppose to blind side him."

Me: I mean with that attack Craig just pulled, they were blindsided enough. Soon O will call us to meet and then, I cant take him out..and Dedo." I said. She looked over at me shocked as I said that.

Olivia: Dedo? I thought-."

Me: after we kill O and his crew off, Dedo will want to have control and rightfully so, since everyone in here is under his leadership. Only you, Ray, Issa, and Will stand behind me. I get him out the way, then I will have a new crew and the whole south side to myself." I said to her. She nodded slowly at my plan as she a small grin appeared on her face.