𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙖 🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Lucas POV

Me: Come on son." I said opening the door. He hopped out and on to the graveled road with his I
iPad in his hand. Closing the door behind him, I stuffed my phone in my pocket as June and Peanut came outside.

King: Uncle June!" he called, running over to him. June picked him up as he gave him a big hug. He let him down as King went over and hugged Peanut the same way.

June: wassup King." he smiled down at him.

Peanut: what you watching." he said nodding at the IPad.

King: this cartoon that daddy put on for me." he shrugged. I smirked at his comment and dapped up June and Peanut as the balcony door opened.

O stood at the top of the balcony with my brothers as they looked down at me. Drebo gave me a longing stare as they waited for me to come upstairs.

June: O been waiting on you." he mumbled. I nodded and rubbed King's head before heading up the stairs.

June: come on King, I got some cool to show you." he said, distracting him. I watched as him and Peanut took my son downstairs as I went upstairs.

Coming up to the top, I greeted everyone and followed O into the room. My brothers filled in behind me as the door closed.

O:..so we have a spot, that we think some of these boys are resting at." he started.

O: the plan is to go down there, and have King point out who he remembers." he said. I gritted my teeth as the safety of my son mattered the most to me.

Me: My son." I stated.

O: he will be safe, in the car. Surrounded by you guys." he promised.

Me: and what happens when he points out these men? Ion what him seeing no crazy shit." I swore.

O: nah, we will let y'all pull off before we make our move." he said. I nodded and looked down at my phone. A text from Cyn crossed over my screen as they waited on me to answer.

Babygirl💍: Hi, where are you and King?"

Me: my son is only going to be there for 15 mins. If he can't identify no one, and if no one shows up, that's it. He is done and we find another way." I ordered.

Drebo looked at O uneasy as I had made that demand, O nodded as he tapped the table.

O: I respect it." he said plainly. I nodded easy as Dre sat back.

O: let's get started then." he said, heading for the door. I waited for him to walk out, before following him down the steps.

Jeneva POV

Keyaria: Sweed, is one fine looking man." she smirked as we watched them downstairs with Case. I shook my head, and watched as Ray listened closely.

There was a glass door that separated us from them, we couldn't hear their conversation but we sure as hell could see them.

I watched as Dedo preached over them as Case glared at him. It was very apparent that Case didn't particularly like Dedo, and I mean..I understood.

Dedo came, and just started taking over, making plans, telling us what we were going to do. Case really didn't have any authority here, because his crew outnumbered Cases.

Carmen: I wonder what they are saying." she said in her accent. I rolled my eyes and looked at her as she stood there clueless.

Me: I am sure if we were supposed to know what they were saying we would be in that room." I snapped. She rolled her eyes at me as Chassidy snickered.