Devistating News 🙇🏽‍♀️

Kejuan POV

Hayley: Kejuan stop.." she moaned as I kissed on her neck. I kissed a few more times as the door opened.

Mom: Kejuán James." she snapped as I stopped.

Me: maaa.." I groaned as she embarrassed me.

Mom: didn't I tell you to keep the door open." she said folding her arms.

Me: yes mom my bad.." I sighed.

Mom. mhmm. Hey hayley." she waved.

Hayley: hey Mrs James." she giggled. My mother eyed us as she grabbed the door knob.

Mom: and 6 feet, no need to be so close." she demanded. I rolled my eyes as I moved my arm from around Hayley. She finally closed the door and I placed my arm back around her.

Hayley: you know what your mom said." she siad pushing me off.

Me: man girl stop. She'll be alright." I said sucking my teeth.

Hayley: what are we watching anyway.."

Me: I don't even know it was on the channel last night." I said looking at the TV. I sat up and grabbed the remote and opened the channel guide.

Hayley: oo! Transformers!" she said. I smirked and clicked on the movie before turning to her.

Me: when did you start liking Transformers?" I laughed.

Hayley: when I was a kid. My dad and I use to watch all the movies every time they came out. And then he would by the dvd's and we'd watch them at home." she said.

Me: I learn something new about you everyday." I adored.

Hayley: oh you do not!" she said sucking her terth.

Me: yes I do." I laughed.

Hayley: Prove it." she said sitting up and folding her arms. I sat up with her and turned the TV down.

Me: well for starters, i've learned that you like transformers." I began.

Hayely: that doesn't count!" she laughed.

Me: yes it do!" I pressed.

Me: Yesterday I learned that you tuck your hair behind your ear when your nervous. The day before that, I learned that you align your textbooks in your locker based on color. The day before that I learned that you bite at your lips hard when your thinking.." I said slowly. A slow smile spread across her face as she rolled her eyes as she blushed.

Hayley: that's it?" she smiled.

Me: nah, but if I continue then we'd be here all night." I said. She laughed and laid back down as I wrapped my around her. She laid her head on my chest and rubbed calmly as I turned the TV back up.

Hayley: has Will had you do anything?" she mumbled.

Me: Hail, you know I can't talk to you about that stuff anymore.." I said rubbing my hand down her back.

Hayley: oh come on Kej, you act like I wasn't apart of it once."

Me: and I got you out, and now you stay out." I said quieting her.

Hayley:...thank you again for getting me out of that.." she mumbled. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Me: no need to thank me at all." I said. She snuggled up to me as we grew quiet. We enjoyed the movie for a little bit, but soon after my phone rang. I sighed deeply as Wills name came across the screen.

Sighing I sat up and placed the phone to my ear as I answered it.

Me: yo."

Will: what you doin?"