Pizza's Here!

Kiara's Pov

JJ and I had been laying in the hammock in silence for a while, I was watching the sun start to go down when I heard a quiet noise across from me. I look over to see JJ asleep snoring and laughed to myself.

"Sarah! Sarah!" I whisper yelled and they all looked over at me

"What?"

"Shhh I need help getting off this thing without tipping it" i say and she gets up waking towards me

"No way he just fell asleep" she laughed helping  me get out of the hammock slowly.

"Yeah let's just let him be.."i said with a smile. He was cute when he was asleep. I walked inside to get water from the fridge.

"Oh hey" i said to Pope who was standing in the kitchen

"Hey kiara what's up"

"Nothing just getting some water JJ just passed out on the hammock" i laughed

"Oh he here you go" he said getting a water and handing it me

"Thanks" i say getting ready to walk away

"Hey i was thinking tomorrow we should get some lunch and catch up i just feel like we've barely seen each other since you got back" he said.

"Yeah sure" i said with a smile. He was right we haven't really talked at all since the island and I missed him as my friend. Sarah walked in the house followed by John B.

"Pizza is on the way!" He said

"Yes I'm starving" I responded. I should probably go wake JJ the sun has pretty much set and I don't want him to wake up outside all alone.

I walked outside to see he had already started to wake up.

"Hey sleepy head" i said and he gave me a small smile.

"I can't believe you guys left out here to be eaten by wolves" he said making me roll my eyes.

"You were alone for like 30 seconds!Now cmon" i said about to walk away but JJ grabbed my hand pulled be back.

"Cmon we're finally alone" he said holding both my hands. He started to lean forward.

"We're barely alone they're right inside"

"It's dark" he said and I wasted no time I leaned in and kissed him. And then again and again. When we finally separated I couldn't help but smile. But suddenly I heard the door open and we bother pulled away.

"Hello?" Sarah said

"Hey?"

"Oh hey guys did u see any cars pass by? The pizza should be here any minute"

"No not that I saw" I responded

"Oh ok are y'all coming in" she asked

"Yeah in a minute" i said and she walked back inside.

"So i was thinking tomorrow we ditch everyone and go surfing and then maybe take the boat out drink some beers"

"Sounds good" i nodded

"Oh but what time me and Pope are having lunch tomorrow" I added

"What?" He said but he sound kind of shocked? Upset maybe?

"He asked me if we could get lunch and catch up tomorrow" i stated

"Are you serious?" He said angrily

"Yeah? What's your problem?"

"My problem? You're the one literally going on a date with your ex"

"My ex ?? JJ he's my friend you know we didn't have an actual relationship like that I guarantee it's not a date!"

"Yeah whatever" he said standing up

"What ever happened to making things go back to normal? Me having lunch with a friend is normal!"

"Not when that friend liked you!"

"Why do you care so much anyway? We aren't together anymore" Please just tell me you love me again I thought to myself. 

" Yeah you're right fuck whoever you want" he said walking away. I can't believe he just said that.

"Are you serious right now?!? Is that really how you feel?"

"Well apparently that's how you feel" he yelled back as he wakes inside and slammed the door. I followed him but when i came inside all I could here was the slamming of the door to the spare room.

"What's wrong with him?" John B asked

"Who knows anymore" I said rolling my eyes sitting on the couch.

"Hey Kiara I was thinking we could go to that new Italian place that just opened" Pope said to me

"Oh um isn't that place kinda fancy?" I questioned.

"Oh I don't know I just heard it was really nice!"

"Oh ok maybe" I said with a small smile

"Okay cool I'm just so happy to catch up with you and finally get some alone time together I feel like we're always interrupted and theres just so much I need to get off my chest" he said and put his hand on my should. What is he even talking about?

"Pizzas here!" John B yelled and JJ came out his room. Giving me and Pope a dirty look.

I'm starting to think I messed up. Big time.