Late Night Talking

Kiaras Pov

"Yo guys guys!" I heard and jolted awake, it was Pope. Why he is back here?

"What?Do you have to be so loud?" Sarah said half awake.

"Yes you guys are gonna want to here this. Hey yo John B! JJ!" He said knocking on each of there doors.

"What dude" JJ said walking out of his room and then John B out of his.

" I saw the captain!"

"The captain?" We all questioned

"Yes the captain, of the boat, that hit JJ with a machete and tried to kill all of us!! Ring a bell?!" He said frantically

"What where?!" I asked

"Oh shit shit shit" JJ said

"I was helping my dad on the docks and I saw a random boat I've never seen before and I saw it was him I swear and I think he saw me!"

"Oh shit we're dead" JJ said

"How did he find us?!" Sarah added

"Everyone just calm down! Lets go back to where you saw him and make sure it's actually him" John B said "And Sarah call Cleo she's gonna need to know" he added

"Well isn't his boat probably gone by now?" I asked

"I mean if it's really him and he's looking for us I'm sure he didn't leave he's gotta be around here somewhere.. we just gotta make sure we find him first" John B said and we all agreed. "But let's get decent before we go cuz Sarah you have dry drool all over your face" he teased her and she laughed "oh shut up!"

"I'm gonna go look for the flash lights and head lamps just in case we need them" I said to Pope and walked out to the shed area.

Gosh I should've brought my phone I can't see shit out here and I'm not finding anything . I was startled by a car starting and head lights on me. I squinted and realized it was just the Twinkie.

"John B you scared me ..a little warning would be nice" i said walking to the car, then realizing it wasn't John B .. it was JJ.

"Oh it's you" i said

"Sorry to disappoint you cupcake" he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing anyways"

"I'm making sure the Twinkie has gas .. I'm being a good friend unlike you" he said

"Seriously why do you alway have to start fights? And I was always a good friend you're the one that ruined everything!" I said back

"Me I ruined everything? Says the one who went and slept with my best friend!" What?

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what im talking about .." he said and I stood there confused." Seriously Kie? Im talking about Pope!" Huh?

"So you got mad because I slept with him before me and you were ever a thing?"

"No im talking about after you went on you're little date .. when you did it to get back at me"

"Jj I don't know what you heard but that couldn't be further from the truth" i said honestly

"What?"

"Me and Pope didn't do anything on that so called date .. we watched twilight then I dropped him off at home.."

"Oh" was all he said and it was quite now.

"Yeah .. I'm not seeing any flash lights I'll just have someone else look for them.." i said walking back inside.

"Hey you find them?" Pope asked

"Nah no luck"

"Ok no worries I'll go look!" He said and i let him I didn't feel like doing anymore fighting today.

JJs Pov

"Hey man do you have any idea where the flash lights are?" Pope asked walking over to me

"Nah but I'll help you look" i said and we started looking.

"Hey Pope.. not to be nosy but how did ur date go with Kie .. at the drive in?"I asked

"Um well since we're all being honest today.. might as well tell you she totally rejected me"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah I tried to kiss her and then she totally freaked out and said we'll never be anything more than friends.. and then she started crying talking about how she's still in love with her ex but he'll never take her back .. I felt so bad dude"

"Wait what? She's still in love with her ex?"

"Yeah some guy from boarding school or something lik- oh here they are!" He stopped and pulled out the flash lights "alright I'm gonna go get the others I'll be right back" he said walking back to the Twinkie.

They never hooked up. Kie was still in love with her ex. She didn't meet any guys at boarding school.. she's talking about me.. I ruined everything over one stupid assumption what is wrong with me. My thoughts are interrupted by everyone piling in the van. I looked at Kie and my stomach sank. I feel so bad. We didn't talk the whole way to the dock.

"Alright we're here John B come with me" Pope said

"Hey hey I'm coming with you no way we're splitting up again" Sarah said to John B. And then everyone looked at us.

"You think you guys can manage to be alone and not kill each other?" John B asked looking at me a Kie.

"Yeah it's whatever" She said and sighed

"Alright we'll be back just stay here" Sarah said and shut the door.

Well this is awkward.

"Uh Kie"

"What JJ" she snapped

"Um so you didn't hook up with Pope after the drive in?"

"What absolutely not" She said. Damn I really messed up.

"I was under the impression you did.. so I'm sorry" I said

"You really thought I slept with him?" She laughed

"Yeah seems kinda silly when I say it out loud" i said and she nodded

"JJ? Did you really hook up with Blake?" She said and I could see the pain in her eyes

"Oh hell no.. she's crazy .. I just said that to get back at you.. because i thought you slept with Pope.."

" Oh ..we'll that's good to know.." she trailed

"Jj?"

"Yeah?"

"You think they'll be gone long?" She asked

"Um probably theres a lot of boats to look through"

"Good" She said and then leaned across the seat and pressed her lips onto mine.