Goodnight

Kiaras Pov

"You think they'll be gone long?" I asked

"Um probably theres a lot of boats to look through"

He was right. They will probably be gone for at least 15 minutes.

"Good" Was all I said before leaning over and kissing him. I could tell he was shocked but he didn't reject. I pulled back and we looked at each other.

"Thought u hated me" he said

"Mmm I do but I hated the fact that you slept with Blake more, but you didn't so what's it matter" I said kissing him again and he moved closer and kissed me back.

He took his jacket off and so did. I started kissing down his neck and my hand made it's way to the button of his pant.

"Woah woah Kie you sure? I mean I'm down but it don't want you to do anything you're gonna regret" he said.

"JJ I literally can't take this anymore I need you, it's been driving me crazy" I said honestly and kissed him again. He unbuttoned his pants and took off his shirt.

"I don't have a condom" he said

"I'm still on birth control" i said and he smirked

"You think we have time?" I asked

"Only need five minutes" he said pulling me on top of him kissing me.

6 minutes later

Now we were just both laying here in the Twinkie, half naked.

"So..." I said

"So....." he trailed

"That was.. great" i said truthfully laughing a little bit

"Sure was" he laughed

"We should probably get dressed" I suggested

"Yeah yeah" he said sitting up handing me my clothes and we both got dressed.

"Hey Kie .. what does this mean?" He asked me

"Umm I don't know really..that we don't hate each other I guess?" I said

"Oh shit they're coming back" he said

"Okay we'll talk about this later ok?" I said and he nodded

"Ok Ok how's my hair look fine?"I asked and he gave me a thumbs right before Sarah opened the back door.

"Hey look at that you two didn't kill each other!" John B said

"Yeah yeah you find his boat" JJ asked

"Yeah .. but no one was on it.. that's means he must be staying somewhere around here.. we'll look some more tomorrow" John B said and we headed back to the château.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna head home and sleep there see y'all tomorrow?" I said and grabbed my keys I checked the time and it was almost 4 a.m.

"I'm gonna take the couch and stay here tonight then" Pope laying on the fold out.

"Alright see y'all bye"

"Byeee" everyone said, including JJ.

I made my way home and took a shower and then changed into some comfortable clothes and laid in my bed. I shut my eyes for about 10 minutes until I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey.. I was wondering if we could talk" It was JJ

"I'm yeah sure what's up?"

"No I mean in person like I'm outside your house"

"What?!" I said popping up and looking out my windows. Sure enough there he was.

"I brought candyyy" he said

"Shhh just stay there" i said and made my way to the front door to let him in. I lead him inside up to my room quietly.

"You are crazy" i said amused

"Only for you" he said

"Ewww shut up" We laughed and sat on the bed.

"Look Kie I just wanted to say.. I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I said.. I thought you slept with Pope.. I thought you picked him over me and I shouldn't of reacted the way I did I should've talked to you.." he said. Wow JJ maybank apologizing to me?? First??

"No no it's okay ... I should've never even went to lunch with Pope I genuinely just thought he was trying to be a good friend.. I was oblivious and I'm sorry.." I said grabbing his hands "and I'm sorry for everything I said.."

"It's okay ..I just don't want to fight with you anymore" he said

"Me either .. so are we good?"

"Yeah we're good.. want some candy?" He said holding up skittles making me laugh

"When did you even have time to get that"

"Oh I bought this when Pope said he was gonna ask you go to the drive in.. I thought you were gonna say no so I prepared for me and you to go.." he said. Damn now I feel even more guilty.

"Well im here now.." i said and he smiled.

"I should get going" he said getting up about to walk out the door.

" Wait.." i said and he paused

"Why don't you stay?"

"You want me to stay here? Won't your parents go nut?"

"Well they leave early I'm sure they wouldn't notice.. and you bike is parked across the street they don't even know it's yours.." i said

"Yeah okay I'll stay" he said taking off his shoes and his jacket.

He laid on the bed as I got up to turn off the lights. When I got back I got under the blanket and so did he.

"Goodnight JJ.."

"Goodnight Kie.." he said right before he put his arm around my waist and pulling me close.

A good night Indeed.