Holding on to Hope

JJs POV

"I gotta go" she said then walked out the door.

Damn this is all my fault I shouldn't of suggested that we leave.I slowly woke up put on my boxers and walked out into the living room where the others were.

"Yo" I said as they sat there in silence.

"Is everything okay? Her mom seemed pretty pissed"

"Her mom is always pissed" I said and then nodded.

"Can't believe she showed up here she's never done that" John B said

"I can't believe she came into the room and then almost pulled the blanket off! Lady almost got a show" I said with a small laugh I looked at them and they looked confused "Ya know cuz I was butt ass naked?"

"Wait you two- in my house?!? Cmon man"

"Yeah in your house?? .. and in your car" I added quickly and they all heard it.

"What?!?" Pope and John b said

"Oh my god" Sarah said with a laugh

"How? When?" John B question

"Ya know when we went looking for that scary captain guy you guys left us alone.. she came onto me superrr hot" I said walking to find my phone.

"I'm not shocked but like also not surprised"John b said "it's just weird that it's kie" he added

"I know right" I said "ah there it is" I say as I find my phone and send a text to kie, asking if she's okay.

"Really I hope she's okay though.. maybe we should check on her?" Sarah said she was right shes probably bored and stuck in her room.

"Yeah your right ..let's stop and get her some candy first though"I said

"Candy for her? You mean for you" John b said

"Got me there" I smiled. I got dressed and we made our way out to the Twinkie. We got her candy and then arrived at her house

"Should we sneak in the window or should we knock?" I asked

"Well.. let's try not to make her parents hate y'all anymore.. let's knock follow me" Sarah said walking to the door.

"Hello Sarah" Kie's mom says opening the door "what are you all doing here haven't you caused enough trouble" she added making me roll my eyes.

"We are actually here to apologize we're sorry for everything really we're just worried about kie she wasn't eating a lot yesterday so we brought her some food and candy" Sarah said and for once Anna didn't look so mad.

"Oh she didn't eat? Um well that's very sweet of you.. of all you um I guess you can see her for a minute but.. take your shoes off" She says hesitantly.Wow can't believe that worked.

"But not you" she said to me right before I was about to walk in.

"What why?"

"Is that really a question?" She said rolling her eyes.

"He bought the candy so it wouldn't feel right leaving him out here... it was really all his idea I promise we'll keep and eye on him" Sarah said and Anna sighed while moving to the side and letting me through.We walked in the house and I led them to her room.

"Kie it's us" I said with a light knock. But there was no answer. I guess I'll just go in. We walked in to see her passed out on her bed. Cute.

"Hey kie.. we brought you some candy" I said as I sat on her bed trying to gently wake her up but she jolts awake. When she sees me she instantly wraps her arms around me and begins to cry.

"Hey hey" I say trying to calm her down but she cries harder.

"Hey kie whats wrong? Kie, calm down baby calm down just tell me what's wrong" I said as she cried into my shoulder. I looked up at the other and we were all utterly confused.

"Jj I don't wanna leave you or any of you .. not yet I'm not ready" she said. What?

"What are you talking abou-"

"My mom she said I'm going back to boarding school early .." she cried

"What?? no!" The others said and I tried to stay calm.

"Okay just calm down .. how soon?"

"Tomorrow I think" she said and my heart sank.

"Hey hey look at me remember what we talked about remember? Long distance.. you have a phone now everything will be fine okay? I love you"

"I love you too" was all she said But a part of me was worried.

There was no doubt in my mind I could stay faithful to Kie. And of course I absolutely trust her. But the other guys, the ones at her school what if they flirt with her? I mean I know for a fact they will she's absolutely beautiful.. and funny and passionate about so much. Damn I'm going to miss her.. I just hope she misses me. I know we can do this. I just hope she wants to. I just don't understand why everything I have always taken away from me.