More Than Friends

Kiaras Pov

Kiaras Pov

"We'll .. maybe you can"

"What? How?" He asked

"I'll explain to you later.. but don't worry I'm not taking anyone else but you to midsummer's" i said and walked back to my seat.

"Okay Okay what y'all getting to eat?" I asked sitting down.

JJ came back a couple minutes later and we spent the rest of the night eating too much, laughing and hanging out. Then we made our way back to the château.

" I ate way too much I'm gonna be sick" JJ said getting out of the car

"I told you 3 quesadillas was too much man" Pope said and i just shook my head

"Yeah yeah I'm gonna go lay down" he said and went straight inside.

The rest of us sat out side hanging around the fire making s'mores.

"So Kie midsummer's, what kind of guy are you looking for" Sarah asked

"Um actually I forgot I already have a date"

"Oh what really? Who?"

"Oh just an old friend I used to go to school with" I mean it wasn't a complete lie, JJ is and old friend.

"Oh ok well that's good" she said with smile.

"Do i know him?" Pope asked.

"Um no I don't think so"

"You sure? I mean we didn't have any classes together? Was he in any clubs?" Pope said

"No you don't know him Pope" gosh give me a break dude.

"Do you really think that guys is after us? The captain i mean.. we don't have the cross .Like what could he possibly want?" Sarah said changing the subject.

"Revenge.." John B said seriously.

"Revenge like steal stuff from us or like I'm gonna murder you revenge" Pope said frantically.

"He looked like he was ready to kill us on that boat.. I mean he almost did kill JJ"

"I'm gonna go get a drink"i said getting up waking away. I don't like to talk about JJ dying, losing him is the last thing I want on my mind. I walked in the house to the kitchen, to be met with JJ who was also in the kitchen.

"Oh hey how you feeling?" I asked him

"Im feeling a lot better thank God.. so now can you tell me your magical plan to convince your mom to let me be your date"

"Well I was thinking .. tell her I found a date .. not tell her who.. and show up with you"

"And how would you explain that to her, she'd freak out if she thought we were dating but I don't you can convince her we're just friends" he said amused

What he doesn't realize is I'm about to poor out my heart to him. Here goes nothing.

"Well that's the thing I won't.. I won't tell her we're just friends.." i said and he looked at me confused

"What do you mean?"

"JJ.. I really don't care what everyone thinks anymore.. and I'm tired of the fighting and I'm tired of the sneaking around not being able to be with you .. so what I'm saying is .. I want to be with you JJ" please say you want to be with me I thought to myself.

"Like be with you be with you? Like hold hands whenever we want and go on dates?"

"Yeah .. I mean unless you don't want to" I said sadly

"Hell yeah I want to"

"Wait really?"

"Yes are you kidding me? That's all I've wanted for months!" He said "Kie you're crazy if you think I wouldn't want to be with you..And it's kinda obvious we're more than friends.."

"Really? Ok then yeah cool" I said not really knowing where to go from here

"Yeah cool" he laughed

"Let's just wait till after midsummers to tell everyone.. I just don't want my mom to somehow find out before hand and try to stop my plan"

"Agreed .. I don't just really feel like explaining everything right now" he said

"It's gonna be so nice not having to lie anymore"

"Yeah just hope they don't make things weird.. I know Pope said it was okay.. but he's still been distant" he said

"I think he'll be okay.. I think he's finally got iron his head that I don't like him" i laughed

"Let's hope so"

"Alright I'm gonna head back out those s'mores are calling my name" i said

I started to walk away but he pulled me back to him.

"Midsummers is still 3 days away.. how about me and you ..go out before that.. we could go to the drive in?"

" Hmm what movie is playing" i teased

"Hmm not too sure but does it matter .." he said raising his eyebrows.

"Well then .. I guess it's a date" i said

"It's a date" he said and kissed me.