Period Comfort?

sssssssA/N: I'M BACK PEOPLE! I have been wanting to do this for a LONG time! Heads up, there are mentions of bl00d and period products. If you are sensitive to this kind of stuff then you are more than welcome to read the other chapters. To all my other queens out there who go through this crud every month, it's about time we get some sympathy from our birdman when it comes to shark week.  Heads up, I think this is my longest one yet. 

It was in the middle of summer, and the day was humid and hot; but, that didn't stop you from you and Keigo going out and having a fun day together. You went to the book store, naturally, and he bought you a swapping haul of thirteen books, and a f/d (favorite drink) to go with it! You start to walk home and talk about how you can't wait to start reading your books when Keigo says that it's going to rain.

"How can you tell?" you ask.

"It's a bird thing," your cheeky bird man gives you his infamous smirk. You laugh, but your laughter is interrupted by a sudden, sharp pain in your lower abdomen. 

"You okay, baby bird?" Keigo holds your arm, gold orbs filled with concern. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I think it's just some pre-cramps before my period. It's supposed to start around tomorrow," you state.

"Do you want to stop by the convenience store on the way?"
"Sure. I'm almost out of p/ps (period products) anyway," you shrug. The two of you walk to the store, the rush of cold air relieving you from the persistent heat. You send Keigo to get your p/ps while you go to get pain reliever. Only, Keigo is clueless when it comes to this kind of thing and he comes to get you to help him find what you need.

"How is it that we have been married for six years and you still don't know what I use during shark week? You're a hero, aren't you supposed to be observant?" you raise an eyebrow at your red-faced husband. 

"I am, but this is different," Keigo blushes. You show him what you need for the next time, in case there is an emergency, and head up to the register. You see some f/c (favorite candy) as you're checking out, and Keigo sees you eyeing the candy.

"You should get it," he smiles at you.

"You sure?" you ask.

"Yeah. I know you, baby bird. You get angry when you're on your period. You deserve a treat for when you're feelin' crumby." You weren't too sure if you were supposed to find that statement touching or offensive, but you didn't care, as long as you got the candy. 

"Thank you, hubby," you smile at Keigo. 

Suddenly, a random lady, with crazed eyes, comes out from behind Keigo and say, "You don't deserve him." She reached a hard for you and Keigo grabs the fan's wrist, but not before a pink smoke surrounds you both. The smoke chokes you, making you and Keiog cough uncontrollably, while you hear footsteps run away and the smoke cleared.

"Where'd she go?" Keigo wheezed.

"I-i don't know, sir. I couldn't see past the smoke," the cash register said. 

"I am so sorry that this happened," a manager walks up to the both of you.

"We'd be happy to let you have your merchandise free of charge as an apology for what just happened," the manager offered. 

"That's alright," you say. 

"It's not your fault that this happened and we're alright," you grab your bag of products.

"Have a good night," you smile at the manager.

"You as well, ma'am." After walking a little way, Keigo takes the bag from your hand and puts a comforting hand on your back.